Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group. While the forums were great 10 years ago, they are now difficult to maintain due to constant spam. I spend most of my time just cleaning them up, rather than interacting. This, combined with finding it difficult to directly communicate with other users through several different social media platforms, I have decided to consolodate it all to one group where people can chat with me, ask questions and jibber jabber with other users on a regular basis. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Any update for the DJ Megaset???

Any update for the DJ Megaset??? 2 years 3 months ago #22896

• mikebosch
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi,

Does anybody know about an update for the DJ Megaset? I thought there was going to be an update with the looper function in it. If anybody knows about this, I would be happy to know about it as well. I know about the Max For lIve Omnilooper device, which is working great, but I would just like to use the DJ Megaset with not another extra device that I have to put on each track, because I have loads of tracks in my crates and the more devices I put in the more it will slow everything down off course.

Thanks in advance guys

Keep It Spinnin'

Mike Bosch
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Any update for the DJ Megaset??? 2 years 2 weeks ago #23272

• Yonah
Same here!!! biting my nails in anticipation for this update...and running out of fingers
Last Edit: 2 years 2 weeks ago by Yonah.

Any update for the DJ Megaset??? 1 year 7 months ago #24193

• ds1291
was this ever solved? if not, please bump this thread - trying to get a petition-esque movement going for that update :)

cosm.co.nz/index.php?option=com_kunena&v...955&Itemid=169#24192

Any update for the DJ Megaset??? 1 year 7 months ago #24194

• mikebosch
As far as I know there is no date yet. I was expecting to see it a couple of years ago, but since there seems to be no update on this I moved on to the Isotonik Studio loopers (which I already had, but have been improved with regular updates).
I appreciate all that Tom has done and is doing and guys they are very busy with other stuff, so this is probably not their priority, but I would love to see an update within at least a couple of months from the time it was promised, and if not just a reply.

Not any of that so I kind of let this go and moved on with using other solutions.

Any update for the DJ Megaset??? 1 year 7 months ago #24195

• ds1291
Thanks for the reply Mike. I will check out the link you put in here - im assuming you just drop that into your megaset and it takes the place of what we are waiting for?

Any update for the DJ Megaset??? 1 year 7 months ago #24197

• mikebosch
The link is www.isotonicstudios.com they have some nice devices. They are not free, but till so far I am really happy with what I paid for, and the prices are reasonable. I purchased almost all of the devices and the best pack I got from them is the modular series which is aimed to use the devices in a modular way so you can put the devices you think you need in your set.
For more info just check out their website, and I'm sorry to post this here, I don't want to drag people to other sites because I really do appreciate all of Toms work for the community.
The following user(s) said Thank You: funanimal

Any update for the DJ Megaset??? 1 year 7 months ago #24198

• ds1291
Thank you for the reply. And I wouldn't feel bad about posting the link. This is not a zero sum game -- aka I am not going to stop paying for Tom's services, or appreciate them any less just because there is something else out there that is also helpful.

:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: funanimal

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts