Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group. While the forums were great 10 years ago, they are now difficult to maintain due to constant spam. I spend most of my time just cleaning them up, rather than interacting. This, combined with finding it difficult to directly communicate with other users through several different social media platforms, I have decided to consolodate it all to one group where people can chat with me, ask questions and jibber jabber with other users on a regular basis. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Introduction and salutations from the admin team!

Introduction and salutations from the admin team! 2 years 4 months ago #23455

• Chelsei Kroma
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 5
Hello Cosm Community!

Chelsei here introducing myself to say that I'm here now and thanks for all your support with the COSM project! Things are moving along great, which is keeping Tom super busy, so I am here most days to hang around and keep you in the loop to create more time for Tom to make awesome new content for you. I'm your admin lady, please add me as a friend and come to me if you have any questions,comments,concerns with the site; I'm here to help point you in the right direction and get questions answered. Keep on groovin on! :cheer:

Kugs and hisses,
Chelsei Kroma
-Cosm Admin Team-
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lucky one, NexxuSix, Karl37, RickCogley

Introduction and salutations from the admin team! 2 years 4 months ago #23456

• Karl37
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 542
Hi Chelsei

Good to see you on the forums, how is Tom's track for the Cosmic Core 'Trance' album coming along?
He did show me a preview not too long back and it was sounding pretty sweet then, just wondered if he had finished it yet?

Keep up the good work guys. ;)

All the best.

Karl.
Check out my Soundcloud - soundcloud.com/k37productions
Follow Me on Facebook - www.facebook.com/K37productions
The following user(s) said Thank You: lucky one

Introduction and salutations from the admin team! 2 years 4 months ago #23471

• Chelsei Kroma
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 5
Hi Karl,

Don't think it's done yet, haven't heard it going in a fair bit. I'll add it to his daily task list ;).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Karl37

Introduction and salutations from the admin team! 2 years 1 month ago #23966

• Paul81
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello

Good to hear that things are coming along. Really appreciate the contribution to the forum and site from everyone administrating, and moderators too, plus to all the veteran members and the members asking questions. I have found answers to the things I needed to know through the search function many times. Just a tip I picked up through one post: to find the search tab/section I just press the forums section from the pull down menu on the top of the page (In green colour all the way along the menu line) the search tab should be the last one on the top part of the forums page. When searching try various methods, I usually go for any time , not just the last year , but there is a lot of functions. Very handy !
This really is a great source of conversation, inspiration, education and just so cool.
Congratulations on making a place that people keep coming back to. And the positive influence it gives away from it - really is a self contained environment :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Karl37

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts