Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group. While the forums were great 10 years ago, they are now difficult to maintain due to constant spam. I spend most of my time just cleaning them up, rather than interacting. This, combined with finding it difficult to directly communicate with other users through several different social media platforms, I have decided to consolodate it all to one group where people can chat with me, ask questions and jibber jabber with other users on a regular basis. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: All I want for Christmas...

All I want for Christmas... 1 year 2 months ago #24683

• araz
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 2
Lets try and help revive this blog.

My wish list:
1. See some more activity here. What can we do as a group to get this moving again. I heard (once upon a time, that is was the place to be for sound help and assistance when it comes to ableton). I would love to help and be apart of this community.
2. DJ Megaset 2.(Future) with that loop function to work! I would probably cry.
3. Updates from the Tom Cosm crew.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

All I want for Christmas... 1 year 2 months ago #24688

• Feyra Bass
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 87
You're right.
1. It's been a little slow here lately and I haven't been checking in like I should. :whistle: And no good excuse! So I plan to come back and stay. A little action can start others posting again. There was another not long ago asking the same question and I started to answer when my internet cut out. Then I never went back to answer. How rude!
So I'm going to check in more, I promise. I post but only when I'm actually HERE at the site!
2. Not sure about a Megaset 2 but maybe we'll see.
3. Perhaps I can check in with some of the others and light a few fires. There IS more activity from you guys and that will make the Pro's and Tom's crew check in more. Nothing worse than being new to things and no one answers your damn track post.
There has been a long ebb here. Maybe we can get it flowing again. I'll drop Tom a line and see if I can get him over here for a drop. I saw he had done a video for the new Sugar Bytes Obscurium plugin back in July.

Cheers! And right on for the post. Maybe we can get more action going on around here! :evil:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts