Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group or join the Discord for realtime chat. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group or Discord! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Basic differences between megaset template version

Basic differences between megaset template version 1 year 11 months ago #24783

• Tanadrum
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
Hi, friends.

I subscribe this month as pro memember for get access to the magnific templates and tools that Toms gives us here.

I understand the next:

- Megaset project it was the beggining of all this.
- Megaset project .2 is a evolution of the first Megaset.
- Megaset 2.0.1 is a importan evolution of the previous templates, designed for musicians (make music, remixes, etc).
- DJ Megaset 2.0 is a modified template of Megaset 2.0.1, this time designed for the DJ's live work.

I understand well?? I guess I have to use DJ Megaset 2.0 and Megaset 2.0.1 and ignore previous versions. I am doing it right?? Or should I start working with the first versions to learn well the concept of these templates?

On the other hand. you know if future updates to these templates are free for old pro members? I say this because for now the looper is inactive, and is a great feature. In summary, I want to know is whether I will have to pay another 10$ when Tom add this feature to the Pro Toolkit (DJEQ3FX). It would not be something tragic, because i agree that all Tom offers worth much more than 10$.

Thanks for responses and good music.
Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Tanadrum.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Basic differences between megaset template version 1 year 10 months ago #24929

• Tanadrum
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
Well, for the moment i understand that Megaset 2.0.1 and previous are thonked to work with individual clips and scenes, and the DJ megaset 2.0 it is focuset to work with complete songs.

Anyway, see if you can give me more clues. :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts