Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group. While the forums were great 10 years ago, they are now difficult to maintain due to constant spam. I spend most of my time just cleaning them up, rather than interacting. This, combined with finding it difficult to directly communicate with other users through several different social media platforms, I have decided to consolodate it all to one group where people can chat with me, ask questions and jibber jabber with other users on a regular basis. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Vocal Samples - Where to find them...

Vocal Samples - Where to find them... 1 year 4 weeks ago #25004

• vernski
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
Hey guys,

Just asking the brains trust on here....

I've been jumping on youtube searching for haunting, celtic, monkish vocal samples with very little success as most have music already mixed in with them.

I was hoping someone here knows of a place to find samples such as the ones I described, whether they come in packs or a special place on the internet I've not discovered yet.

Once again, you have my thanks in advance :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Vocal Samples - Where to find them... 1 year 4 weeks ago #25005

• Tom Cosm
  • Administrator
  • Official
  • Thank you received: 282
Check out Spectrasonic's Omnisphere 2 - there's a whole load of patches/samples/banks with chanting and singing. It's an AMAZING plugin.

Vocal Samples - Where to find them... 1 year 4 weeks ago #25006

• Karl37
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 542
Gravity's Vocalise expansion by the guys at Heavyocity is pretty awesome too....but its a mighty fine price, you should be able get a few good libraries for Kontakt, 8dio do some good ones think they are called Forgotten Voices

Id also highly recommend Ethno World 5 Voices and Choirs which again is rather hefty in price.

There is also a good free one i use from Ivy Audio called Clare Solo which id also recommend but it is rather limiting as to what you can do with it.

SoundIrons - Voice of Gaia Bryn is another good library

and also the strezov sampling rhodope ethnic bulgarian choir which is nice for that 'Ghost in a shell feel'

I hope this helps.
Check out my Soundcloud - soundcloud.com/k37productions
Follow Me on Facebook - www.facebook.com/K37productions

Vocal Samples - Where to find them... 1 year 3 weeks ago #25007

• kim.loco
  • 3rd Harmonic (Expert Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 32
i can also recommend Exhale By Output,,i really awsome kontakt library with vocals

Vocal Samples - Where to find them... 1 year 3 weeks ago #25008

• kim.loco
  • 3rd Harmonic (Expert Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 32
somehow i could not edit my post :-S Also recommend Shevannai library..

Vocal Samples - Where to find them... 1 year 1 week ago #25073

• vernski
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
Apologies I did not see the following posts that you guys did just over two weeks ago.

Thank you for the information

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts