Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group. While the forums were great 10 years ago, they are now difficult to maintain due to constant spam. I spend most of my time just cleaning them up, rather than interacting. This, combined with finding it difficult to directly communicate with other users through several different social media platforms, I have decided to consolodate it all to one group where people can chat with me, ask questions and jibber jabber with other users on a regular basis. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Bass line - how is it done?

Bass line - how is it done? 1 year 2 months ago #25070

• vernski
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
Hey guys, I've got a track here that I really like and there is a bassline effect in there that I would like to add to my set of skills.

It comes in just around 30 seconds and it has a really cool pitch affected sound.

If anyone has an idea of how one would go about doing this, I would be very grateful is you shared this knowledge.

Thanks in advance

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Bass line - how is it done? 1 year 2 months ago #25109

• araz
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 2
if it is the crunchy pitch growl rising up it sounds like riser that you can find in any old pack. I listen through a lot of packs (beatport sounds and other places) and you can simply plug and play if that is what you are looking for.

Now if you want to create that sounds well, depends on what tools you have to work with:

You can watch this video above and it will help you achieve that growl. but that sort of effect is called a riser and you can just loop whatever note you want to play for a measure and put a pitch riser automation and that should do the trick.

hope this helps.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts