Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group. While the forums were great 10 years ago, they are now difficult to maintain due to constant spam. I spend most of my time just cleaning them up, rather than interacting. This, combined with finding it difficult to directly communicate with other users through several different social media platforms, I have decided to consolodate it all to one group where people can chat with me, ask questions and jibber jabber with other users on a regular basis. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: How to install LIVE Packs sticky

How to install LIVE Packs sticky 5 years 10 months ago #5525

• Syikom
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 167
1.make sure the file you are trying to instal is an alp file, if it isnt unztp it first
2.Open Live
3.Choose install Live pack from the drop down menu and browse to the alp file you are trying to install and select it
4.Live might ask you where you would like to install the pack, anywhere is fine as long as you remember where .
5Job done.
You seemed to have got creating a LIVE pack and installing one crossed up/mixed up.

www.voltagedisciple.com
LIVE packs and Synth Sounds
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CJWalker

Re: How to install LIVE Packs sticky 5 years 10 months ago #5537

• gibsonewok
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 35
One can also double click on the .alp file which will prompt Live to open (if it isn't already) and ask you where to save it.

Re: How to install LIVE Packs sticky 4 years 4 months ago #12340

• kamikaze pilot
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 1
I have tried everything but it tells me that the live pack is corrupt!!

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts