Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group. While the forums were great 10 years ago, they are now difficult to maintain due to constant spam. I spend most of my time just cleaning them up, rather than interacting. This, combined with finding it difficult to directly communicate with other users through several different social media platforms, I have decided to consolodate it all to one group where people can chat with me, ask questions and jibber jabber with other users on a regular basis. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group! -Tom

Welcome, Guest
Please refrain from trying to upload music using the "attachment" part of your post - unfortunately we are unable to host other peoples music due to bandwidth / copyright issues - the ideal way is to upload your track to www.soundcloud.com and post a link. If you have something against soundcloud, www.mediafire.com works and has an audio streamer.

TOPIC: [Electro / Swing / EDM] lucky one - The Night

[Electro / Swing / EDM] lucky one - The Night 7 months 3 weeks ago #25678

• lucky one
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 195
Hi Everyone,

I'm used to produce Trip-Hop / Lounge / Atmospheric tracks.
Now I wanted to produce something different, I tried to do some groovy and dance-able music.

I spent quite some time finalizing this track as much as I could before publishing it :

soundcloud.com/lucky-one/the-night

I also had fun doing a video using some old clips from the 1940s and the 1950s

Tell me what you think and if you like it, you can stream it on Spotify, Deezer or Tidal, and download the mp3 : www.unlock.fm/7zx

Cheers,

Luc
lucky one - Atmospheric Electronica & ChillOut - Facebook - SoundCloud - Spotify
lucky one - AtmosphericElectroRock - Facebook - SoundCloud - Spotify
The administrator has disabled public write access.

[Electro / Swing / EDM] lucky one - The Night 7 months 2 days ago #25721

• GiftGiver
  • 3rd Harmonic (Expert Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 27
This is tight man. It definitely sounds very polished, great job on the mix! It's bizarre but uplifting, scary and fun at the same time. I love the oldschool clips for the video too, someone makes similar vids for this dude I like named Flamingosis, its a cool juxtaposition :)

[Electro / Swing / EDM] lucky one - The Night 6 months 2 weeks ago #25756

• Fridl
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
I simply love the song! It gives a little bit of old school Daft Punk vibe at times but also has its own style and vibe. Overall great song. Cant wait to hear your other works.
(:

[Electro / Swing / EDM] lucky one - The Night 6 months 2 weeks ago #25762

• lucky one
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 195
Thank you very much for your feedback GiftGiver and Fridl, it gives me the motivation to dig in that direction and build new tracks in that spirit!

Cheers,

Luc
lucky one - AtmosphericElectroRock - Facebook - SoundCloud - Spotify

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts