Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group. While the forums were great 10 years ago, they are now difficult to maintain due to constant spam. I spend most of my time just cleaning them up, rather than interacting. This, combined with finding it difficult to directly communicate with other users through several different social media platforms, I have decided to consolodate it all to one group where people can chat with me, ask questions and jibber jabber with other users on a regular basis. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group! -Tom

Welcome, Guest
Please refrain from trying to upload music using the "attachment" part of your post - unfortunately we are unable to host other peoples music due to bandwidth / copyright issues - the ideal way is to upload your track to www.soundcloud.com and post a link. If you have something against soundcloud, www.mediafire.com works and has an audio streamer.

TOPIC: Insidious Pleasures - 145bpm Full-on psytrance

Insidious Pleasures - 145bpm Full-on psytrance 1 year 1 month ago #25730

• KosmiKoala
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
Hello everyone,

Just finished my new track, hope you enjoy it, any comment would be appreciated :)

soundcloud.com/kosmikoala1/insidious-pleasures
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Insidious Pleasures - 145bpm Full-on psytrance 1 year 1 month ago #25731

• GiftGiver
  • 3rd Harmonic (Expert Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 27
Awesomeness! Very cool atmospherics, sounds polished. Even though it's full on there's enough space to where it wasn't stressing me out as this isn't my normal cup of tea. Great work!

Insidious Pleasures - 145bpm Full-on psytrance 1 year 1 month ago #25736

• kim.loco
  • 3rd Harmonic (Expert Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 32
very nice sounds..good atmosphere and the mix sound good..its a little repetitive for my taste ,i miss some kind of melodic content or a little question answer thing to make more interest,i feel the bass is the only melodic in this track ..but maybe thats just the style your wanted.
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by kim.loco.

Insidious Pleasures - 145bpm Full-on psytrance 1 year 1 month ago #25755

• Fridl
Very nice song! All the sounds are nicely polished, I would love this kind of music in a fast paced fps game or an arcade game.
(:

Insidious Pleasures - 145bpm Full-on psytrance 1 year 1 week ago #25800

• KosmiKoala
Thanks a lot for your comments, any tips on the mastering/mixing? I feel like it still doesnt sound professional enough

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts