Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group or join the Discord for realtime chat. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group or Discord! -Tom

Welcome, Guest
Please refrain from trying to upload music using the "attachment" part of your post - unfortunately we are unable to host other peoples music due to bandwidth / copyright issues - the ideal way is to upload your track to www.soundcloud.com and post a link. If you have something against soundcloud, www.mediafire.com works and has an audio streamer.

TOPIC: Dub Like Air Vol. 1 - A multi-artist collaboration

Dub Like Air Vol. 1 - A multi-artist collaboration 1 year 3 months ago #25772

• SUBSET
  • 3rd Harmonic (Expert Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 77
Dub Like Air Vol. 1 is a multi-artist project built around a simple concept - collaboratively creating sounds culminating in a complimentary but unique track.

We started the project by deciding on a key and tempo (100 bpm and Dm), then each artist created a set of loops and sounds (drums, synths, bass, pads etc) without the idea of a full track in mind. We then shared the full set of sounds and created our own unique tracks using nothing but sounds from the pack - additional effects and manipulation are ok, but no additional synths or sounds.

The result is a journey of 9 unique tracks, revealing each artist's creativity and style.

Download for FREE below! :)

driftdeeper.bandcamp.com/album/various-d...-air-volume-1-ddr015

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts