Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group. While the forums were great 10 years ago, they are now difficult to maintain due to constant spam. I spend most of my time just cleaning them up, rather than interacting. This, combined with finding it difficult to directly communicate with other users through several different social media platforms, I have decided to consolodate it all to one group where people can chat with me, ask questions and jibber jabber with other users on a regular basis. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: New mix

New mix 4 years 7 months ago #14328

• rasj5150
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
Hey everyone! Just released a new mix, I hope I can get any feedback. Thanks a lot!

soundcloud.com/betodisanti/conditional-sun-braz-eel-mix
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: New mix 4 years 7 months ago #14332

• BiepTon
  • 2nd Harmonic (Senior Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 18
Selection is quite good, but you should add more tracks and fill an hour or something. Also your mixes need some work. Use some effects like reverb and delay and some sweeps to transition from one track to another.

Cheers
The following user(s) said Thank You: rasj5150

Re: New mix 4 years 7 months ago #14339

• rasj5150
Thanks a bunch for all the tips! Yeah, I know they need work, but even though they don't sound quite good, it's hard for me to put my finger on what's wrong. Sometimes there's just too much crap playing... Also, having musical ideas that fit in genre and still are creative is hard as hell lol

This was my first mix, I'll keep on working on it and add a few tracks.

Thanks again!

Re: New mix 4 years 7 months ago #14345

• BiepTon
  • 2nd Harmonic (Senior Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 18
np, the main thing right now is that you can clearly hear where the a song ends and when the new one starts, try blending those parts together with fades or find parts in each tune that fit with another. Keep it up!

Re: New mix 4 years 7 months ago #14350

• rasj5150
soundcloud.com/betodisanti/braz-eel-mix-fev-2013 an update, with some new tracks, effects and some sloppy white noise between tracks.

Thanks a lot!

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts