Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group or join the Discord for realtime chat. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group or Discord! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: awakeproduction-deepdance

awakeproduction-deepdance 4 years 8 months ago #14788

• dorth
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
By thinking myself is getting more professionel i would like to invite to feel free to critisize or like it..

This track was produced by using Fruity Loops 10 a lot of Expansions VST Instruments Effects and a lot of inspired work...greetings from germany

soundcloud.com/awakeproduction/awakeproduction-deepdance#play
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: awakeproduction-deepdance 4 years 8 months ago #14789

• Karl37
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 542
Cool man, sounds good, Lacks variation for me though.

I have to say listening to this reminded me of the 80's TV series Knight rider, i now have visions of the Hoff strutting his stuff complete with fro and pearly white teeth :laugh:
Check out my Soundcloud - soundcloud.com/k37productions
Follow Me on Facebook - www.facebook.com/K37productions

Re: awakeproduction-deepdance 4 years 8 months ago #14790

• dorth
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
hey mate....now i know what you meaaning... but i was recognized this after reading your post...right its sounds like knight rider david hasselhoff the man whit white teeth and this very bad song "i´ve been looking for freedom...

by hoping my school englisch is enough for you guys...i wish you all a very nice weekend ...here in cologne the sun is shining it looks very springly but its just 1-2 grad celsius....

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts