Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group. While the forums were great 10 years ago, they are now difficult to maintain due to constant spam. I spend most of my time just cleaning them up, rather than interacting. This, combined with finding it difficult to directly communicate with other users through several different social media platforms, I have decided to consolodate it all to one group where people can chat with me, ask questions and jibber jabber with other users on a regular basis. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: awakeproduction-deepdance

awakeproduction-deepdance 4 years 2 weeks ago #14788

• dorth
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
By thinking myself is getting more professionel i would like to invite to feel free to critisize or like it..

This track was produced by using Fruity Loops 10 a lot of Expansions VST Instruments Effects and a lot of inspired work...greetings from germany

soundcloud.com/awakeproduction/awakeproduction-deepdance#play
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: awakeproduction-deepdance 4 years 2 weeks ago #14789

• Karl37
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 542
Cool man, sounds good, Lacks variation for me though.

I have to say listening to this reminded me of the 80's TV series Knight rider, i now have visions of the Hoff strutting his stuff complete with fro and pearly white teeth :laugh:
Check out my Soundcloud - soundcloud.com/k37productions
Follow Me on Facebook - www.facebook.com/K37productions

Re: awakeproduction-deepdance 4 years 2 weeks ago #14790

• dorth
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
hey mate....now i know what you meaaning... but i was recognized this after reading your post...right its sounds like knight rider david hasselhoff the man whit white teeth and this very bad song "i´ve been looking for freedom...

by hoping my school englisch is enough for you guys...i wish you all a very nice weekend ...here in cologne the sun is shining it looks very springly but its just 1-2 grad celsius....

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts