Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group. While the forums were great 10 years ago, they are now difficult to maintain due to constant spam. I spend most of my time just cleaning them up, rather than interacting. This, combined with finding it difficult to directly communicate with other users through several different social media platforms, I have decided to consolodate it all to one group where people can chat with me, ask questions and jibber jabber with other users on a regular basis. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Anyone in London up for meeting/collaborating?

Anyone in London up for meeting/collaborating? 3 years 2 months ago #21639

• kingsouther
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
Hi all,

Im new to the website but not of course to the most helpful Tom Cosm. His videos on the neat features ableton can do really helped motivate myself for making music from scratch.

Ive been self studying how to make music from 2012, with a knowledge of zero on making music. I have learnt quite a bit but I am painfully aware that in the production game theres a million and one things to learn, of which making tracks whilst fun to do, can also help me learn how to be more refined in my production.

I would like to collaborate with someone so we could both learn new things as well as see where creativity takes us. Im not really looking for a online tennis method of production ( I send something to you, you to me ect) but would like to meet up at our respective studios and see what kind of music we can make or at least attempt to make. Also, by making tracks together as practice we can learn new stuff as well from each other.

For some examples of my work please check out my soundcloud - soundcloud.com/kingsouther

Im into all kinds of music as long as that music can really hit people. eg. sounds good haha
plus I have a theory that at some root level all music styles really are the same, its just how its perceived to hit certain emotions is where its uniqueness comes into play.

I live in North West London, Zone 4. On my soundcloud profile, my profile pic is the current version of my studio. I have of course ableton, many VSTs, and many midi controllers to fully put mind to ableton track.

If there is anyone out there please reply!

usual rule apply!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts