Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group. While the forums were great 10 years ago, they are now difficult to maintain due to constant spam. I spend most of my time just cleaning them up, rather than interacting. This, combined with finding it difficult to directly communicate with other users through several different social media platforms, I have decided to consolodate it all to one group where people can chat with me, ask questions and jibber jabber with other users on a regular basis. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Looking for collab partners (glitch or psytrance)

Looking for collab partners (glitch or psytrance) 2 years 8 months ago #21813

• seizar
  • 2nd Harmonic (Senior Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 19
Hey guys,
Wondering if any of you lovely people would like to team up and write some songs of baddassery.
Making sure its always a happy and lighthearted learning experience required, heck we can even get more then 2 to contribute to a track and see the crazy results:)

For the psy im happy to write zenon records style spiritual journeys, punchy dfloor orientated stuff, big long melodic progression whatever:)
For glitch im happy to do heavy nuero, bouncy offbeat happy glitch, vocal driven whatever.

Much love guys:D
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gician Music

Looking for collab partners (glitch or psytrance) 2 years 8 months ago #21815

• Cosmic Tree
  • Thank you received: 17
I'd like to participate, especially in zenone tries ;) Now let's just settle up who starts and whether we do glitch or trance ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: seizar, Gician Music

Looking for collab partners (glitch or psytrance) 2 years 8 months ago #21909

• Gician Music
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 2
I'm up for this! Psy or Glitch I love both! and I looove Zenonesque music. If I can still get in on this that is :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: seizar

Looking for collab partners (glitch or psytrance) 2 years 8 months ago #21911

• seizar
  • Thank you received: 19
Yeah lets get into it!!

You guys can feel free to start something in either style and upload it for me or ill put up a trance and glitch project up here soon for whoever wants to get involved:)
Im hoping we can all start stuff, upload it, if someone likes it they shout out and jump on it. Get a nice network of producers working back and forth and see what sorta tracks come out:) I'll try keep them both aiming towards that whompy zenonesque feel:)

As for VST's. I would be really good if you use nexus, massive, LFOtool, camel crusher etc, if not don't sweat it as ill just resample everything over to audio tracks before i send the project.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gician Music

Looking for collab partners (glitch or psytrance) 2 years 8 months ago #21913

• Gician Music
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 2
hmm, yes that can be arranged ;) could you use albino 3? or zebra two? I've got a bunch I use like the Soundtoys package, fabfilter package. other than that I basically use the ableton suite 8.2.2. built in bits. we can all start doing alsorts if we like and start some sort of cloud for swapping files?

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts