Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group. While the forums were great 10 years ago, they are now difficult to maintain due to constant spam. I spend most of my time just cleaning them up, rather than interacting. This, combined with finding it difficult to directly communicate with other users through several different social media platforms, I have decided to consolodate it all to one group where people can chat with me, ask questions and jibber jabber with other users on a regular basis. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Open source music

Open source music 2 years 6 months ago #22927

• JungalistPrime
  • 1st Harmonic (Junior Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 16
For anyone using splice, I've decided to make all my music open source for collaboration and remixing. After 14 years of music production as a hobby I've finally decided I want people to enjoy my creations. As I'm terrible at promotion that simply hasn't happened over the years so my new approach is for enjoyment through creation.

Any tracks that are finished or remixed via this method will be released under the alias "Open Sauce" under a creative commons license with full attribution going to all who contributed. Ultimately I would like to get tunes mastered and available to the public for free.

I also have an APC40 DJ/Live Performance template that I will be cleaning up and releasing for everyone to have a play around with and manipulate for their personal use but bear with me as I'm rather busy these days.

If anyone has any thoughts, please share them.
Otherwise, happy remixing :cheer:

splice.com/opensauce
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts