Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group. While the forums were great 10 years ago, they are now difficult to maintain due to constant spam. I spend most of my time just cleaning them up, rather than interacting. This, combined with finding it difficult to directly communicate with other users through several different social media platforms, I have decided to consolodate it all to one group where people can chat with me, ask questions and jibber jabber with other users on a regular basis. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: LFA Polish Ambassador Remix Partner

LFA Polish Ambassador Remix Partner 2 years 2 months ago #23535

• GiftGiver
  • 3rd Harmonic (Expert Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 27
Hey!

I'm looking to collab with someone for the Polish Ambassador Remix Contest... I started a project today (about 3-4 hours) for the song "Ritual Revival"

soundcloud.com/caseyaaroncook/tpa-ritual-revival-remix-wip

The original can be found here:

Hopefully someone is down :p If not I'll mush ahead
The administrator has disabled public write access.

LFA Polish Ambassador Remix Partner 2 years 2 weeks ago #23828

Hey there,
Im a huge Polish fan. Saw him in Portland when he came around. Is that competition still going strong? I'll definitely join you. Im loaded with Serum, Ableton 9 Live as well as Massive, a glorious amounts of drum and FX samples as well as some nifty Waves processing software.

Peace!
MbM
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts