Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group. While the forums were great 10 years ago, they are now difficult to maintain due to constant spam. I spend most of my time just cleaning them up, rather than interacting. This, combined with finding it difficult to directly communicate with other users through several different social media platforms, I have decided to consolodate it all to one group where people can chat with me, ask questions and jibber jabber with other users on a regular basis. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: New Forum

New Forum 7 years 4 months ago #2520

• Tom Cosm
  • Administrator
  • Official
  • Thank you received: 282
Hey Guys,

Since drop box seems to be the win, I think we should have a separate forum so we can start multiple threads on multiple things... discussion about separate elements etc.. .whatcha think?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:New Forum 7 years 4 months ago #2523

• flowfy
  • 1st Harmonic (Junior Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 2
whoah, extra forum sounds cool! we are so exclusive! B)
i got your invitation now, thanks!

Re:New Forum 7 years 4 months ago #2524

• Kryten
  • 2nd Harmonic (Senior Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 1
Yeah good idea.
The Dropbox thing works great aswell. I think Im goona use it for some personal stuff aswell...

Now that we all can work on that thing and got it synced, we should maybe open a thread here where people post what they changed.

Re:New Forum 7 years 4 months ago #2527

• michaelknead
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 22
Sounds good to me too. I've already made some changes to our tune (e.g. I came up with that acid bass line *lol*) but I've sent a download link to Tom already.

Dropbox is still in some way confusing to me.

Will everybody put his/her project changes into his own dropbox folder so Tom can access them?

Or will we put everything into Toms "parts" dropbox folder directly?

Probably it would be a good idea to have a little "workflow" meeting next time we meet so we can talk about how we actually work with dropbox together.

Cheers,
Michael
Last Edit: 7 years 4 months ago by michaelknead.

Re:New Forum 7 years 4 months ago #2528

• flowfy
just make a copy of the projects you have worked on and put that into the parts folder. it will automatically be synced with everyone who shares this folder. but a meeting and a plan will be great!

Re:New Forum 7 years 4 months ago #2529

• michaelknead
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 22
Okay I did that, but I first made a folder with my name inside the parts folder. Maybe if everybody does that, things will remain nice and tidy :)

Re:New Forum 7 years 4 months ago #2532

• flowfy
good idea!

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts