Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group. While the forums were great 10 years ago, they are now difficult to maintain due to constant spam. I spend most of my time just cleaning them up, rather than interacting. This, combined with finding it difficult to directly communicate with other users through several different social media platforms, I have decided to consolodate it all to one group where people can chat with me, ask questions and jibber jabber with other users on a regular basis. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: An Update

An Update 7 years 2 months ago #2881

• Tom Cosm
  • Administrator
  • Official
  • Thank you received: 282
Hey Broooothers,

I know things have dragged on a bit long, this EU tour has had me on my feet constantly.

Today myself and Jalanda have decided to book an apartment for 2 weeks in the south of Portugal where we will do nothing but eat, beach and MAKE TUNES!

I made sure we have good net, so we will jump back into having some fun then, we arrive 2nd of August, I'll schedule a few dates over that time so we can do it.

Again thanks for your patience, it was a bit crushing not being able to continue with how well it was going, but I'm sure when we pick it back up we will get something great happening :)

Take care and ill post in here soon with those dates.

peas

Tom
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts