Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group or join the Discord for realtime chat. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group or Discord! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: New Track... I appreciate any feedback and advice.

New Track... I appreciate any feedback and advice. 7 years 2 weeks ago #4065

• 5_HEKA
  • 1st Harmonic (Junior Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 2
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by 5_HEKA.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: New Track... I appreciate any feedback and advice. 6 years 9 months ago #5169

• SANE
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
yo man i really like the second track man it sound evil hahah but really good job man... and i was hoping if u can help me with a track if its no trouble cuz im new to this too and i been doing this for like two months...

check it out im not done with it

soundcloud.com/you/tracks

Re: New Track... I appreciate any feedback and advice. 6 years 6 months ago #6101

• SANE

Re: New Track... I appreciate any feedback and advice. 6 years 6 months ago #6102

• Karl37
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 542
@Heka - Dude the links to your tracks ain't working wouldn't mind a listen too.

@Sane18 - Not really my vibe but your synth work is very good, For only 2 months work you show alot of promise.

Good work man, keep it up.

Karl
Check out my Soundcloud - soundcloud.com/k37productions
Follow Me on Facebook - www.facebook.com/K37productions

Re: New Track... I appreciate any feedback and advice. 6 years 6 months ago #6103

• Beedle
  • 2nd Harmonic (Senior Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 6
Hey Sane, i cant offer and type of advice or anything like that cos ive only been making my own stuff for the same ammount of time as you but all i can say is that i liked it dude! Keep up the good work man!

Re: New Track... I appreciate any feedback and advice. 6 years 6 months ago #6114

• SANE
@karl37 yea since i barely getting the hang of ableton i make this but im more of a dubstep and drum n bass fan!.. but thank u so much for ur comment :)

@beedle thank bro i really appriciate... It my first project... and do u have any tracks yet?

Re: New Track... I appreciate any feedback and advice. 6 years 6 months ago #6117

• Beedle
  • 2nd Harmonic (Senior Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 6
No probs mate :)

Yeah i got 3 on soundcloud, they nothing special though! Just entering my 3rd month of makin my own stuff, and with working 12 hour shifts at work its hard to fit everyting in :(

soundcloud.com/marcobee/new-me3

Here's a link to one anyways, there other two will be on there somewhere too :)

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts