Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group. While the forums were great 10 years ago, they are now difficult to maintain due to constant spam. I spend most of my time just cleaning them up, rather than interacting. This, combined with finding it difficult to directly communicate with other users through several different social media platforms, I have decided to consolodate it all to one group where people can chat with me, ask questions and jibber jabber with other users on a regular basis. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: New Track... I appreciate any feedback and advice.

New Track... I appreciate any feedback and advice. 6 years 10 months ago #4065

• 5_HEKA
  • 1st Harmonic (Junior Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 2
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by 5_HEKA.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: New Track... I appreciate any feedback and advice. 6 years 7 months ago #5169

• SANE
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
yo man i really like the second track man it sound evil hahah but really good job man... and i was hoping if u can help me with a track if its no trouble cuz im new to this too and i been doing this for like two months...

check it out im not done with it

soundcloud.com/you/tracks

Re: New Track... I appreciate any feedback and advice. 6 years 4 months ago #6101

• SANE

Re: New Track... I appreciate any feedback and advice. 6 years 4 months ago #6102

• Karl37
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 542
@Heka - Dude the links to your tracks ain't working wouldn't mind a listen too.

@Sane18 - Not really my vibe but your synth work is very good, For only 2 months work you show alot of promise.

Good work man, keep it up.

Karl
Check out my Soundcloud - soundcloud.com/k37productions
Follow Me on Facebook - www.facebook.com/K37productions

Re: New Track... I appreciate any feedback and advice. 6 years 4 months ago #6103

• Beedle
  • 2nd Harmonic (Senior Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 6
Hey Sane, i cant offer and type of advice or anything like that cos ive only been making my own stuff for the same ammount of time as you but all i can say is that i liked it dude! Keep up the good work man!

Re: New Track... I appreciate any feedback and advice. 6 years 4 months ago #6114

• SANE
@karl37 yea since i barely getting the hang of ableton i make this but im more of a dubstep and drum n bass fan!.. but thank u so much for ur comment :)

@beedle thank bro i really appriciate... It my first project... and do u have any tracks yet?

Re: New Track... I appreciate any feedback and advice. 6 years 4 months ago #6117

• Beedle
  • 2nd Harmonic (Senior Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 6
No probs mate :)

Yeah i got 3 on soundcloud, they nothing special though! Just entering my 3rd month of makin my own stuff, and with working 12 hour shifts at work its hard to fit everyting in :(

soundcloud.com/marcobee/new-me3

Here's a link to one anyways, there other two will be on there somewhere too :)

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts