Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group or join the Discord for realtime chat. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group or Discord! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Thirteen37 - Oscillate

Thirteen37 - Oscillate 6 years 7 months ago #5754

• Thirteen37
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
Hello guys, i have just signed up here and it seems like such a close community and i am loving all the conversations.

i am not expecting LOTS and LOTS of comments and advice here at this time as i understand that im new here and i need to respect the rules of constructive contribution. dont worry i will deffinatley contribute but i thought i will enter with a hello and a view of my tracks :)

Looking to get signed by a record company and just wondering if im on track or im ready for the record deal, if not what to improve on. Thankyou so much for all of your time. i will most definatley return the favour to anyone who asks. :lol:

here is the track: soundcloud.com/thirteen37/oscillate/s-azbo4
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts