Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group or join the Discord for realtime chat. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group or Discord! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Leave it oder delete it ?

Leave it oder delete it ? 6 years 4 months ago #6782

• jgekko
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
I did a rework on this track soundcloud.com/jfadljevic/lars-leonhard-olearia-jgekko

I spent a lot of time on this track and therefore it´s very heavy for me to make a decision:

Make another rework - leave it - or delete it!

Please be honest!

Thanx for your help!

JGekko
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Leave it oder delete it ? 6 years 4 months ago #6784

• Karl37
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 542
No way dont delete it! its part of your portfolio bud.

Believe me i've made clangers in my time and this tune ain't no clanger. You learn more when you listen back to your old stuff, and you see how far you have come.
Your music is you expressing yourself, deleting it would...well...just be wrong! lol

I actually like the track, if its bugging you that much just collect and save and start a new project my friend, sometimes its best to just learn and move on.....but dont delete no no.

Karl
Check out my Soundcloud - soundcloud.com/k37productions
Follow Me on Facebook - www.facebook.com/K37productions
The following user(s) said Thank You: jgekko

Re: Leave it oder delete it ? 6 years 4 months ago #6795

• jgekko
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
Thanx you helped me a lot.

Today I will start a new tune, or I will work on my favourite track calles "D.M.S.O.L - Deep music save our lifes" - I did the voice with my I-Phone App called "Improvox" - You must try it, it´s sometimes funny - i had a hour laughing with my girl - we nearly got crazy ;-)

You are right, I´ve listened all my tracks a few days ago and i realized my progress. But there are some good ideas in this old tracks and I will try to rework them. But this is sometimes harder than to produce a new one.

I´ve a privat question: Where are you from and how old are you? Karl is a german name - are you german? If so, we could correspond in german. But anyway I like to improve my english.

You are a very social typ and you know how you can psych everyone up. Are you a trainer?

But if you dont want to go to private i will understand it!

Cheers and greetz from the rainy Salzburg (10° celsius) brrrrr.

Jürgen

Re: Leave it oder delete it ? 6 years 4 months ago #6796

• Karl37
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 542
No mate I'm as English as bangers and mash :laugh: , I'm from Birmingham in the UK. Though My dad did give me my first name from some German bloke I dunno who though.

Im definitely no trainer either as I'm learning myself, My progression has been quite good lately though I Still have a long way to go in terms of mixing down and new techniques.

I guess I am pretty social on these forums but I like these forums and the people that use them.
I also share Tom Cosm's ethos of sharing what you have learned, for me it builds bridges and friendships which could prove useful down the line as karma works that way I guess.

I must check out this Improvox kit as sounds quite snazzy.

Cheers and gretings from a rainy Brum.....its tipping it down (Raining) :laugh:

Karl
soundcloud.com/karl_37
Check out my Soundcloud - soundcloud.com/k37productions
Follow Me on Facebook - www.facebook.com/K37productions

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts