Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group or join the Discord for realtime chat. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group or Discord! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: New Psytrance EP

New Psytrance EP 5 years 10 months ago #8377

• B0NESAW
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 1
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DamonBreakz

Re: New Psytrance EP 5 years 10 months ago #8378

• DamonBreakz
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 332
listening now. cool sounds. I have A LOT of Psy music albums, at one time I had hundreds of CDs at home, as my friend has a Psy music stall in Camden Market,UK and I looked after one of each CD for a while =) I went to a Psy festival (Soulclipse) in Turkey in 2003 which was real fun. I love the genre, and I'm loving these tracks! really great!! =D

//Damon Breakz\\

Re: New Psytrance EP 5 years 10 months ago #8475

• SuperLooper
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
Do you perform live? If so, you wouldn't happen to have any videos of it, would you? I'm working on my first EP (once I grasp Ableton much better). After that, I'm very curious how a live performance looks with an EP like this. Have the Ableton Akai APC40, which is what it looks like you have as well. I don't have the other pad, though.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts