Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group. While the forums were great 10 years ago, they are now difficult to maintain due to constant spam. I spend most of my time just cleaning them up, rather than interacting. This, combined with finding it difficult to directly communicate with other users through several different social media platforms, I have decided to consolodate it all to one group where people can chat with me, ask questions and jibber jabber with other users on a regular basis. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Watch UFC 202 live

Watch UFC 202 live 6 months 3 weeks ago #25716

The UFC 202 battle card, which highlights the rematch between Nate Diaz and Conor McGregor, was getting excessively stacked, so the UFC 202 lineup on Tuesday pulled a welterweight match-up between Carlos Condit and Demian Maia from the card. UFC 202 Lands Pivotal Bantamweight Bout Between Garbrandt and Mizugaki.

watchufc202.net/
watchufc202.net/
watchufc202.net/

watchufc202.net/
watchufc202.net/
watchufc202.net/

A matchup between welterweight contenders Carlos Condit and Demian Maia has been pulled from UFC 202 and will now serve as the headliner of UFC on Fox 21. Carlos Condit versus Demian Maia Shifted from UFC 202 lineup to UFC on FOX 21 Main Event, A matchup between welterweight contenders Carlos Condit and Demian Maia has been pulled from UFC 202 and will now serve as the headliner of UFC on Fox 21 in Vancouver on Aug. 27.

Condit has not contended subsequent to dropping a split choice to champion Robbie Lawler in a January title session. Maia has won five straight battles, including a third-round accommodation of Matt Brown in May. UFC 202 lineup will be featured by a welterweight rematch between Conor McGregor and Nate Diaz on Aug. 20 at T-Mobile Arena. Couple of firecrackers at UFC 202 question and answer session with Conor McGregor and Nate Diaz.

Clearly, he concluded that he could keep on fighting, no less than once again, and will do as such against Maia at UFC 202. The most recent couple of years, be that as it may, have been rough for Condit, who has won the break adaptation of the welterweight title, then lost a unification session to Georges St-Pierre, and ricocheted amongst wins and misfortunes in his latest sessions. LAS VEGAS It began late. Nobody could hear a thing. Also, there were couple of firecrackers.

Colby Covington will battle a UFC newcomer amid the UFC’s August pay-per-view occasion. Covington (9-1 MMA, 4-1 UFC) is slated to meet kindred welterweight and limited time newcomer Max Griffin (12-2 MMA, 0-0 UFC) at UFC 202 lineup, authorities as of late reported. UFC 202 lineup happens Aug. 20 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. The principle card pretense on pay-per-taking after prelims on FS1 and UFC Fight Pass, however the session request hasn’t been concluded.

Jose Aldo Targets Conor McGregor for UFC 205 in New York, Current break UFC featherweight champion Jose Aldo needs just to eradicate the “interval” assignment in his title. To do that, he needs to rematch current champion Conor McGregor, the man who beat him in 13 seconds not exactly a year back. In addressing the media as of late in Rio de Janeiro, Guilherme Cruz, Aldo said that he accepts, if McGregor loses to Nate Diaz in their rematch at UFC 202.

McGregor) needs to lose (to Diaz). Else, they will do a third battle,” Aldo said. “I’m pulling for him to lose, obviously. In the event that he wins, they will do another rematch with Nate, and that is awful. He needs to lose. He needs to lose. He will lose. UFC president Dana White has said that, regardless of the result of the rematch with Diaz, McGregor would shield his featherweight belt in his next battle taking after UFC 202 lineup. Mark Hunt Puts UFC on Blast, Plans on Forming a Fighter Association.

Almeida was Garbrandt’s first prominent UFC 202 lineup session, yet it was one in which he exited an enduring impression. He’ll need to take his amusement up another score when he confronts Mizugaki, who is a long-lasting veteran of the game with an abundance of experience against the division’s best contenders. UFC 202 lineup is featured by the dubious rematch between Nate Diaz and Conor McGregor. It happens on Aug. 20 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. Source

The latest UFC 202 lineup includes:
Featherweight champ Conor McGregor vs. Nate Diaz – non-title welterweight bout
Anthony Johnson vs. Glover Teixeira
Donald Cerrone vs. Rick Story
Tim Means vs. Sean Strickland
Cody Garbrandt vs. Takeya Mizugaki
Raquel Pennington vs. Elizabeth Phillips
Sultan Aliev vs. Hyun Gyu Lim
Alberto Uda vs. Marvin Vettori
Lorenz Larkin vs. Neil Magny
Chris Avila vs. Artem Lobov
Ning Guangyou vs. Marlon Vera
Colby Covington vs. Max Griffin

For more on UFC 202, check out the UFC Rumors section of the site.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts