Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group. While the forums were great 10 years ago, they are now difficult to maintain due to constant spam. I spend most of my time just cleaning them up, rather than interacting. This, combined with finding it difficult to directly communicate with other users through several different social media platforms, I have decided to consolodate it all to one group where people can chat with me, ask questions and jibber jabber with other users on a regular basis. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: No account activation email after subscribing!

No account activation email after subscribing! 8 months 2 weeks ago #25851

• kentnek2
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
Hi, yesterday I subscribed to the monthly Pro membership, and after paying and receiving the invoice, I still couldn't log into my account. It says "either my account is block or has not been activated."

I filed a support ticket but it's been almost 12 hours without receiving any feedback. So I had to create another free account just to post in the forum :)

Since the activation email for this free account reached me immediately, I suspect that if you subscribe from the start (instead of creating a free account then subscribe later), the activation email won't be sent to you.

Can someone help me resolve this? I was very enthusiastic to start digging in the pro materials but this dropped my mood a little bit.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

No account activation email after subscribing! 8 months 2 weeks ago #25852

• Tom Cosm
  • Administrator
  • Official
  • Thank you received: 282
Hey hey, this has been resolved via the help desk cosm.freshdesk.com - apologies for the delay but we were away over the weekend. All the best!

No account activation email after subscribing! 8 months 2 weeks ago #25853

• kentnek
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
Awesome! Thank you so much.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts