Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group. While the forums were great 10 years ago, they are now difficult to maintain due to constant spam. I spend most of my time just cleaning them up, rather than interacting. This, combined with finding it difficult to directly communicate with other users through several different social media platforms, I have decided to consolodate it all to one group where people can chat with me, ask questions and jibber jabber with other users on a regular basis. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: UFC 205 Live Stream

UFC 205 Live Stream 3 months 1 week ago #25875

The UFC 205 will take place in less than 2 weeks at Madison Square garden, and it is set to be the first appearance of the UFC in the New York after banned before. This will be the New York City UFC event debut. The main card will feature 6 fights instead of the usual give. This will be broadcasted on PPV option following the prelims on FS1 and the UFC Fight Pass. So, you want to get involved with the options to catch up the matches.UFC 205 - Live, Stream, Online, Free, Watch, Fight, PPV, Score, Fight Card, Alvarez, McGregor, Eddie Alvarez, Conor McGregor

ufc205-live-stream.com/

In the headliner, as we know, the two no. 1 ranked fighters from different divisions will clash to get the lightweight belt. In one side, the featherweight titleholder, Conor McGregor will attempt to be the first UFC champ who holds two belts from different divisions at the same time. It will be the first time in the UFC history. To make this record, he will need to fight over Eddie Alvarez, as the holder of lightweight belt. This battle is unarguably an epic spectacle to be watched in November. It will stop New York and some parts of the world who are fans of the UFC sporting.

In the co-Main event, you will be watching the Tyron Woodley, the current welterweight champ who will defend his title for the first time when fighting over No.2 ranked Stephen Thompson. It is also a big deal to watch.

The third co-main event, you will be watching the strawweight champ Joanna Jedrzejczyk who holds her title by fighting against Karolina Kowalkiewicz. What makes this interesting is that it is in a Poland vs Poland matchup.

UFC 205 Fight Card
Eddie Alvarez vs. Conor McGregor (for Alvarez's lightweight belt)
Tyron Woodley vs. Stephen Thompson (for Woodley's welterweight belt)
Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz (for Jedrzejczyk's strawweight belt)
Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Michael Johnson
Yoel Romero vs. Chris Weidman
Donald Cerrone vs. Kelvin Gastelum
Raquel Pennington vs. Miesha Tate
Frankie Edgar vs. Jeremy Stephens
Rashad Evans vs. Tim Kennedy
Tim Boetsch vs. Rafael Natal
Thiago Alves vs. Jim Miller
Vicente Luque vs. Belal Muhammad
Liz Carmouche vs. Katlyn Chookagian

UFC 205 Start time, Date and how to watch online:

Promotion: Ultimate Fighting Championship
Date: November 12, 2016
Start Time: Main Card on PPV: 10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT Prelims on FOX Sports 1: 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT
Venue: Madison Square Garden
City: New York City, New York

If you’re looking to watch the UFC 205 main card online, you have to order the PPV.

The HD stream costs $59.99 (or $86.96 for the PPV plus six months of UFC Fight Pass), while the SD stream costs $49.99 (or $76.96 for the PPV plus six months of Fight Pass). You’ll have to either sign in to your UFC.tv account or create a new one, which is free to do.

How to Watch UFC 205 Live stream on Mobile & Other Devices:
If you want to watch on mobile or another device, you can do so on the UFC app, which is free to download in the following places: UFC 205 Live stream

App Store (or Apple TV)
Google Play Store
Amazon App Store (or Amazon Fire TV)
Xbox One
Roku
UFC 205 - Live, Stream, Online, Free, Watch, Fight, PPV, Score, Fight Card, Alvarez, McGregor, Eddie Alvarez, Conor McGregor

ufc205-live-stream.com/
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts