Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group. While the forums were great 10 years ago, they are now difficult to maintain due to constant spam. I spend most of my time just cleaning them up, rather than interacting. This, combined with finding it difficult to directly communicate with other users through several different social media platforms, I have decided to consolodate it all to one group where people can chat with me, ask questions and jibber jabber with other users on a regular basis. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: McGregor vs Alvarez

McGregor vs Alvarez 4 months 2 weeks ago #25876

McGregor vs Alvarez et’s try this again! Undaunted by the shenanigans that took the wind out of UFC 200’s sails, the world’s largest mixed martial arts (MMA) promotion has doubled down with a historic mega pay-per-view (PPV) card this Saturday night (Nov. 12, 2016) inside Madison Square Garden in New York, New York. Yes, UFC 205 fight week is finally upon us, featuring a main event between McGregor vs Alvarez Featherweight champion,

McGregor vs Alvarez

mcgregorvalvarez.net/

Conor McGregor, looking to make history and capture the Lightweight belt from 155-pound roost ruler, Eddie Alvarez In addition, Welterweight champion Tyron Woodley will defends his belt against Stephen Thompson in the co-featured fight of the night, while women’s Strawweight champion, Joanna Jedrzejczyk, will look to keep her perfect professional record (12-0) intact at the expense of fellow Pole, Karolina Kowalkiewicz.

McGregor Vs Alvarez Live

mcgregorvalvarez.net/

World title triple header! That’s not all, though, not even close. Former Middleweight champion Chris Weidman will lock horns with Yoel Romero in a terrific 185-pound scrap and Donald Cerrone and Kelvin Gastelum will throwdown in a fine 170-pound contest.

UFC 205 features seven “Prelims” undercard matches that will to set the spectacular stage, three of which will stream live McGregor vs Alvarez on UFC Fight Pass and the remaining four will be broadcast on FOX Sports 1. Let’s first take a look at what the World Wide Web has in store for fight fans this weekend:

McGregor vs Alvarez Live Stream

McGregor vs Alvarez

McGregor vs Alvarez Live

McGregor vs Alvarez Live Stream

Ravaged by injuries, Thiago Alves (21-10) fought just once between 2012 and 2015, winning a decision over Seth Baczynski. He returned in January and knocked out Jordan Mein before suffering a knockout loss of his own to Carlos Condit the following May.

This will be both his Lightweight debut and his first fight in more than 17 months.

Jim Miller (27-8) — once on the brink of the Top 10 — suffered a 1-4 stretch from the end of 2014 to the beginning of 2016, the sole win a split decision over Danny Castillo. He’s recently righted the ship somewhat with consecutive victories over Takanori Gomi and Joe Lauzon
McGregor vs Alvarez live, stream, ppv, fight time, fight card, tv channel mcgregorvalvarez.net/
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts