Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group. While the forums were great 10 years ago, they are now difficult to maintain due to constant spam. I spend most of my time just cleaning them up, rather than interacting. This, combined with finding it difficult to directly communicate with other users through several different social media platforms, I have decided to consolodate it all to one group where people can chat with me, ask questions and jibber jabber with other users on a regular basis. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Music Theory - Knowledge Resources

Music Theory - Knowledge Resources 1 year 1 month ago #24965

• vernski
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
Hey people,

Does anyone know off hand of some PDF's or handy links for very helpful information on music theory. Beginner level stuff :)

My appreciation for any help given
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Music Theory - Knowledge Resources 1 year 1 month ago #24967

• Karl37
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 542
Hey Vernski

I have put together a little folder of stuff that i used and still use to help with theory and mixing etc.
The folder includes:

Music Theory For Dummies (Im definitely not implying your a dummie here mate, this really is a very handy PDF to reference too)
Chords and the Circle of 5ths (again a very handy reference and aslo comes with a folder full of midi chords, embellishing, major and minor chords for use in ableton and also a chart for visual reference)
Mixing Guide (A good mixing PDF to reference from)
Tom Cosms - 10 ways to keep the creative juices flowing (Superb PDF for when you need a creative lift or get writers block etc, its a great read too)

Here is the link: www.dropbox.com/sh/r39lwm7fer5v40g/AAAIN...ecyJtXiIBjCLDKa?dl=0

Let me know if you have any issues with the link. and i hope this helps ;)
Check out my Soundcloud - soundcloud.com/k37productions
Follow Me on Facebook - www.facebook.com/K37productions

Music Theory - Knowledge Resources 1 year 1 month ago #24983

• vernski
Karl, once again...thank you for your help and the links provided.

The link works fine and I have downloaded all the files

Cheers :)

Music Theory - Knowledge Resources 1 year 2 weeks ago #25083

• Esoteric106
This is a good quick useful reference folder thank you sir!!!!

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts