Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group. While the forums were great 10 years ago, they are now difficult to maintain due to constant spam. I spend most of my time just cleaning them up, rather than interacting. This, combined with finding it difficult to directly communicate with other users through several different social media platforms, I have decided to consolodate it all to one group where people can chat with me, ask questions and jibber jabber with other users on a regular basis. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: getting started

getting started 10 months 3 days ago #25261

• huduwedu
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
Hi folks. Just signed up for pro membership and am trying to get oriented. I am finding the organization a little confusing on the pro site. For example: The Megaset. It took some effort to relate the download with the tutorial video (seems to be on public You Tube only). I could not find any blog entry on it (blog not searchable). (Plus, there seems to be dated versions of it all to filter out, such as v0.1.) It'd be nice if all things Megaset 2.0 (or 2.0.1) (downloads, blogs, videos) were grouped together in the Pro site at one spot.

Anyway, I'm sure after I've downloaded most things I'll get a handle on how they are related. But, if anyone has taken a stab at grouping things, even in just a README text file, perhaps you could share?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

getting started 9 months 3 weeks ago #25286

• Vagabond
Hey man ☺ I was similarly disoriented at first trying to find the Intro to Ableton stuff, but all of the downloads (videos included) are sorted alphabetically. Head to the M tab and you should find everything you need.
Last Edit: 9 months 3 weeks ago by Vagabond.

getting started 9 months 3 weeks ago #25287

• Vagabond
Actually dude, scratch that. The Megaset title is actually Tom Cosm - Megaset. Head to T, scroll down and you'll find the video and downloadable project file.

getting started 9 months 3 weeks ago #25298

• huduwedu
Hey Community,

FWIW, this is my gathering of links. HTH.

word doc: drive.google.com/open?id=0B8M7_yM3VMzWQ1g1R3lJLUtQZmM
pdf: drive.google.com/open?id=0B8M7_yM3VMzWWDBfamRvLVZ5alE

getting started 9 months 1 week ago #25336

• daringamare
Hi dude, I just joined the community and I am bit lost myself. Where did you find the tutorial video for the Mega set? I have been looking around but I can't seem to find it. Been reading the tutorial but some stuff just doesn't make any sense to me. Any help appreciated!

getting started 8 months 2 weeks ago #25357

• Tom Cosm
  • Administrator
  • Official
  • Thank you received: 282
Yo! You can find the Megaset 2 tutorial here

Last Edit: 8 months 2 weeks ago by Tom Cosm.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts