Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group or join the Discord for realtime chat. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group or Discord! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Volume question

Volume question 1 year 3 months ago #25732

• fojomo
  • 1st Harmonic (Junior Boarder)
Greetings wizards and apprentices,

I am trying to figure out how to turn the volume down on all but one track. I'm doing a voice over and want to fade out all of the music tracks, but be able to adjust my voice track separately. Do I have to go to each track individually and turn the level down? Or, is there a master level that will turn "x" number of tracks I select down at the same time but leave the ones I don't select alone?

Thank you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Volume question 1 year 3 months ago #25771

• Feyra Bass
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 87
Hi there! And sorry about the wait...
I thought I saw a short video on this once but I don't know where it is or what it's called.

Anyway, in session view you can shift-click to select several tracks at once. Then if you move one volume control ALL the volumes will move.
A9 Manual: "Multiple adjacent or nonadjacent scenes can be selected at once by Shift-clicking or CTRL-clicking, respectively."

I hope this helps
Cheers! FB
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts