Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group. While the forums were great 10 years ago, they are now difficult to maintain due to constant spam. I spend most of my time just cleaning them up, rather than interacting. This, combined with finding it difficult to directly communicate with other users through several different social media platforms, I have decided to consolodate it all to one group where people can chat with me, ask questions and jibber jabber with other users on a regular basis. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Direction for a Live loop set

Direction for a Live loop set 8 months 3 weeks ago #25798

• tolgat11
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
Hey all,

I have a question in regards to playing a live set with loops, ive been spending some time building a relatively simple one recently where i exported the knb / perc / synthfx (so i have three main channels that are the core of the track then I imrpovise with my 4th-6th channels with one shot fx, bits and pieces and things made on the spot of each of my tracks) and arranged in loops of usually 32-64 bars and hey i`m a little confused to be honest haha. Im just wondering if i should just lay it out in a way where in order to mix the next track in all i have to do is launch the next scene (or setup the follow command so it automatically moves on to the other one as per Toms moving from studio to live performance tutorial) or is it better to use the traditional method and have eq3s on both channels and mix them with traditional methods.

thanks in advance for the help!

Captain Noob out:)
Duggada
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts