Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group or join the Discord for realtime chat. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group or Discord! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Feedback Request

Feedback Request 1 year 4 weeks ago #25868

• phhelou
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
Hello everyone,

So I just finished my first ever track from scratch, and I'd love to hear any kind of constructive criticism or plain opinions I can get. I'm still very new to the world of digital audio production, so don't expect much :p.

soundcloud.com/pierre-h-helou/1st-try/s-tX8fm

Thanks!
Why, you ask ? Well, why the hell not ?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Feedback Request 1 year 4 weeks ago #25869

• Karl37
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 542
Hi and welcome.

I really like this, it has bags of atmosphere and actually really good for a first try.
For me the only feedback i would offer mix wise is that it gets a bit murky around your bass and drums, you may want to clear some of that out, give your drums a bit much presence too. You can apply some sidechain to the bass to duck it out of the way when the kick comes in, adding saturation to a bass gives it a little colour which helps also when separating it from the kick. Also do some subtractive EQ and make decisions about what is more important in you track and what you want to highlight and stand out.

Nice track though ;)
Check out my Soundcloud - soundcloud.com/k37productions
Follow Me on Facebook - www.facebook.com/K37productions

Feedback Request 1 year 3 weeks ago #25871

• djeyemaster
  • 2nd Harmonic (Senior Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 9
Hey there,

Whatever feedback they give you, LISTEN! My productions have gotten way better than I've imagined since I first made a track! Karl has the ears!

If you want to take a listen to some of my productions, feel free!

Tha Abacus's Soundcloud Page

Keep on doing what you love, you will go farther than normal! B) :silly:

Respectfully,

Tha Abacus

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts