Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group. While the forums were great 10 years ago, they are now difficult to maintain due to constant spam. I spend most of my time just cleaning them up, rather than interacting. This, combined with finding it difficult to directly communicate with other users through several different social media platforms, I have decided to consolodate it all to one group where people can chat with me, ask questions and jibber jabber with other users on a regular basis. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: NI Maschine MK1 with 2.0 software & Komplete

NI Maschine MK1 with 2.0 software & Komplete 1 year 11 months ago #23858

• Berni T
  • Saw Wave (Platinum Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 137
So when NI dropped the price of the Maschine studio this month I had to snag one so my MK1 unit is now up for sale on ebay right now if anyone is interested...

ebay.com/itm/-/271836995319?

This is an auction for a very gently used Native Instruments Maschine Mk1. I have purchased a new Maschine Studio and had already upgraded my software to Maschine 2.0-2.2 & already have the Komplete package so I didn't need to use the software included with the Studio, so I'm including the newer 2.0-2.2 software and the Komplete selection which came with it. This software is un-registered & comes with the serials so you dont have to go through the hassle of switching over the license. This software gives the Maschine the exact same functionality of the latest Maschine MK 2.

The unit is in mint condition & has never been gigged. It also comes with a decksaver cover to keep any dust out & looks cool.

The included MASCHINE sound bank software comes loaded with an 8 GB sound library, created by renowned sound designers and artists. 8627 samples, 445 full drum kits, 388 multi-sampled instruments, 403 sliced loops, 1200 patterns, and 38 projects, plus five outstanding drum synths. A sonic palette as vast as your imagination. This Maschine will take full advantage of this awesome software. Find out more about Maschine 2.2 here. The included sound banks come with full version's of NI's amazing Massive synth and the cool Reactor Prism synth.

This comes with the following items:
• Native Instruments Maschine Mk1 unit (fully functional and bus powered)
• New Komplete elements DVD with unused license code
• New Maschine 2.0 DVD with unused license code (free upgrade to 2.2)
• Transparent Decksaver cover
• New unused USB cable
• Original Set-up Guide
• Factory Native Instruments Sticker Set
Everything that you need to enter into the world of Maschine & trust me you will not be disappointed. This Maschine is in mint condition and will make a fun and productive addition to any musician's arsenal! I'm also throwing in a home made stand that elevates the back making it easier to work on & there is an e-voucher for $25 to spend in the NI store with the software.
Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Berni T.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

NI Maschine MK1 with 2.0 software & Komplete 1 year 11 months ago #23894

• Berni T
Bidding on this item is now closed. Quite happy with the result. I got the Maschine studio on sale for $800 & with the bundled software I didn't need got $330 for my old MK1 which means I have a shiny new totally fricken awesome Maschine studio on my desk for less than $500 :)

NI Maschine MK1 with 2.0 software & Komplete 1 year 11 months ago #23913

• Mr Fork
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 501
Grats on the new tech Berni. I was actually thinking about doing the same thing myself but didn't end up doing it because it wouldn't fit on my current desk with my other gear. The MK1 just BARELY fits. Have you found that it offers better functionality than the mk1 or is it about the same?

NI Maschine MK1 with 2.0 software & Komplete 1 year 11 months ago #23914

• Berni T
Mr Fork wrote:
Grats on the new tech Berni. I was actually thinking about doing the same thing myself but didn't end up doing it because it wouldn't fit on my current desk with my other gear. The MK1 just BARELY fits. Have you found that it offers better functionality than the mk1 or is it about the same?

This thing is in a totally different class to the Mk1, the screens are amazing & give you a lot more visual feedback than the old ones. I also love the touch sensitive knobs which also give you a lot of feedback on different parameters. The jog wheel is an excelent addition as is the volume fader which can be used to control just about any level. The tight integration with Komplete is even better now also. I honestly dont think I'll be using Live much anymore as I really enjoy the total hands on factor this Maschine gives you. Really happy with this thing & at half the price it was a steal.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr Fork

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts