Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group. While the forums were great 10 years ago, they are now difficult to maintain due to constant spam. I spend most of my time just cleaning them up, rather than interacting. This, combined with finding it difficult to directly communicate with other users through several different social media platforms, I have decided to consolodate it all to one group where people can chat with me, ask questions and jibber jabber with other users on a regular basis. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: vst synth on sale

vst synth on sale 4 years 4 weeks ago #16187

• Mr Fork
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 501
I don't know if any of you guys would be interested in this but I just got notice that Roland put their "Rapture" and "Dimension Pro" software down to $20. Both are pretty amazing from the reviews I've seen and are normally between $100-$300. Anyway. Just thought I'd pass on the info. ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Renumeration

vst synth on sale 4 years 3 weeks ago #16217

• Feyra Bass
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 87
I couldn't help it. A big expensive plugin for $20? I bought Rapture the last time it was on this sale. Loads of cinematique pads and basses. I check all the dealers every so often for these crazy sales. Like Image-line had an End-of-the-World sale with all plugins for $50. That new Sugarbytes Cyclop was on sale %50 off last week or so at Plugin Boutique (on the heads-up mailing list). I thought of posting, next time I will.
I know, they can all make the same sounds with a bit of tweaking but that Sytrus that comes with Fruity Loops is bad-arsed.

Thanks for the tip Fork!

vst synth on sale 4 years 3 weeks ago #16227

• gkunz
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 3
Hm. I only see it offered on one site (several list it as unavailable) for $99. Where did you find it?

vst synth on sale 4 years 3 weeks ago #16230

• SandvichDISH!
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 52
If only I had more than €0,10 in my bank account!
Then again, I am not a massive synth vst user. Just give me native Ableton stuff + Zebra 2 and I'm good for synths!

vst synth on sale 4 years 3 weeks ago #16242

• Mr Fork
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 501
gkunz wrote:
Hm. I only see it offered on one site (several list it as unavailable) for $99. Where did you find it?

www.store.cakewalk.com/b2cus/ProductInfo...ctid=10-CWRP1.00-20E

If the link doesn't work just go to cakewalk.com and click on cakewalk store in the top navigation. On the left side after you pick a country there should be some navigation that says something like Sale items under $20. The one you were looking at was probably the boxed version instead of the digital download. Anyway hope that helps.

No problem Feyra. I try to keep my eyes open for crazy sales. Wish I had known about the end of the world sale. :(

vst synth on sale 3 years 11 months ago #16981

• Feyra Bass
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 87
Izotope Stutter Edit is on sale for I think 30% off till July 31th. Still a pricey piece of kit but you might be interested. I just found Plugindiscounts.com that has better prices than most. I've never bought from them though. (yet)
Waves plugins are on sale for the summer too. Remember those free Karma plugins from years ago? now ya gotta pay. B)

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts