Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group or join the Discord for realtime chat. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group or Discord! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: It's on Sale!

It's on Sale! 4 years 1 month ago #18735

• Feyra Bass
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 87
Hey all. I like to check the online stores here in the USA and elsewhere for sales on software.

Right now Plugin Boutique has a 50% off sale on Sugar Bytes and other products! Wow2 $49.50.
Artillery 2 ($200) is on sale ($29) at Musicians Friend but instead of direct download they ship you a DVD case with a serial number in it. (download vst from the site) So I'm not sure about shipping....

I'll try to post sales when I see them if anyone is interested.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

It's on Sale! 4 years 1 month ago #18778

• Feyra Bass
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 87
Now Prime Plugins are having a sale on Sugar Bytes stuff too! Check the prices. Some are in $ and some in £ or € so compare prices in your country.

As for free go to illformed.org, click on 'plugins' under menu and download some really cool free effects! You'll love them if you like glitched-out sounds in your music. B)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts