Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group. While the forums were great 10 years ago, they are now difficult to maintain due to constant spam. I spend most of my time just cleaning them up, rather than interacting. This, combined with finding it difficult to directly communicate with other users through several different social media platforms, I have decided to consolodate it all to one group where people can chat with me, ask questions and jibber jabber with other users on a regular basis. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Awesome free delay by NI

Awesome free delay by NI 2 years 6 months ago #23215

• Mr Fork
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 501
NI once again has their Christmas present to the world out for free. If you grab it before the end of the year it's free. They also have a $25 voucher and some traktor packs waiting for people as well. This year the free device is a delay called Replika. Three different models of delay units built in along with modulation options and such. Check it out. If they do what they did last year they will bring out a more advanced version that will be paid but will give you more options and controls but the base units have been great on their own. I ended up picking up their supercharger GT upgrade just because of the different saturation options. Sounded awesome. So far I'm liking the delay. Check it out. Get it before the end of the year and it's free.

www.native-instruments.com/en/specials/happy-holidays-2014/
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lucky one, Karl37

Awesome free delay by NI 2 years 6 months ago #23261

• Berni T
  • Saw Wave (Platinum Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 137
I got this only to find out it's 64 bit ONLY! & I'm still using the 32 bit version of Live & wont be going through the hassle of upgrading just for this.

Awesome free delay by NI 2 years 5 months ago #23266

• Mr Fork
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 501
It's actually 32 and 64 bit for windows. You must be using a mac. For mac it is 64 bit only. Sorry about that man I didn't think to mention it. :(

Awesome free delay by NI 2 years 5 months ago #23276

• Berni T
  • Saw Wave (Platinum Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 137
No worries man, I'll be going the 64 bit route soon.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts