Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group. While the forums were great 10 years ago, they are now difficult to maintain due to constant spam. I spend most of my time just cleaning them up, rather than interacting. This, combined with finding it difficult to directly communicate with other users through several different social media platforms, I have decided to consolodate it all to one group where people can chat with me, ask questions and jibber jabber with other users on a regular basis. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Berni - Long days, hot nights part 2

Berni - Long days, hot nights part 2 2 years 6 months ago #22585

• Berni T
  • Saw Wave (Platinum Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 137
Some chilled out summer vibe's for ya...

www.mixcloud.com/dj_berni/berni-long-days-hot-nights-part-2/
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Berni - Long days, hot nights part 2 2 years 6 months ago #22621

• Berni T
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bl4cksun

Berni - Long days, hot nights part 2 2 years 6 months ago #22623

• Mr Fork
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 501
Actually man you may want to check it out again.....you're up to 14 now. I can see why. This is probably one of the best mixes I've heard from you. Loved it. Like I said .....I really enjoyed that track. If you keep kicking those out I'll be the first to buy your album. Speaking of which......can you sell that mix on mixcloud? Nice work again.
Last Edit: 2 years 6 months ago by Mr Fork.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Berni T

Berni - Long days, hot nights part 2 2 years 6 months ago #22624

• Berni T
Thanks man, definitely leaning more towards the more down tempo side of things lately. Also check out my Martin's lounge mix for more of the same kinda stuff...
www.mixcloud.com/dj_berni/berni-martins-lounge-09/
You are not able to sell the mixes you put up on Mixcloud & people are not able to download them. If you time stamp them then the listener can see the artist & song title that is playing & if it's available on Juno there is a direct link enabling the listener to purchase the track so it gives back to the people who actually make the music which I think is a particularly good thing. Any monkey can make a mix but making good music is an entirely different thing. Looks like this monkey is doing OK though, you're right now up to 14th on the lounge chillout chart & 19th on the vocal house chart :woohoo:

Berni - Long days, hot nights part 2 2 years 6 months ago #22626

• Bl4cksun
  • 4th Harmonic (Gold Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 142
Cracking set of tunes, with some nice transitions. pity cant download it but luckily can play via iphone 3G pretty much everywhere. Audio seems better quality than a lot of mixes I play from mixcloud, wonder if that's you or if they have improved their streaming quality?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Berni T

Berni - Long days, hot nights part 2 2 years 6 months ago #22627

• Berni T
Thanks man, glad you enjoyed. Put the whole thing together in Live & just stuck Fabfilter's pro limiter on the master bus...killer plug-in it has to be said. The audio quality does vary a lot between different mixes on Mixcloud & the subject matter has a lot to do with it, some tracks are better produced than others, also buying the WAV instead of some crappy MP3 helps a lot. You can also tell the DJ's that dont have much/any studio experience ;)
I think all the wannabe producer's on here should take a listen to the tracks on here, you can learn more by listening to great productions than any tutorial.
Last Edit: 2 years 6 months ago by Berni T.

Berni - Long days, hot nights part 3 2 years 6 months ago #22667

• Berni T
Part 3 of my Long day's, Hot night's Mix series. A techy house affair to get your summer house party going. Guaranteed to move butt's & have the cops banging on the door in no time ; )

www.mixcloud.com/dj_berni/berni-long-days-hot-nights-part-3/
Last Edit: 2 years 6 months ago by Berni T.

Berni - Long days, hot nights part 4 2 years 5 months ago #22791

• Berni T
I am happy to present the 4th & final installment in my Summer DJ mix series ‘Long Days, Hot Night’s’. In Part 1 I showcased some of my favorite vocal house tracks with a couple of remixed anthem’s thrown in for good measure. In Part 2 it was all about the Chill Out/Lounge tracks which proved to be quite popular reaching #14 on the Lounge chill out chart on Mixcloud. Part 3 was squarely aimed at the dance floor with the more techy side of House & now in part 4 we go deep into the vibe of House with 10 of my favorite Deep/Tech House tracks.

www.mixcloud.com/dj_berni/berni-long-days-hot-nights-part-4/

Thanks to everyone who took the time to listen to the mixes, hopefully some may have inspired some of you & you may have discovered a new artist or two. September is here & Summer is almost over…time to get back into some real production. I have a hard drive full of half finished tracks & it’s time to put some of these puppies to bed!
Last Edit: 2 years 5 months ago by Berni T.

Berni - Long days, hot nights part 4 2 years 5 months ago #22813

• Berni T
Long Days, Hot Night's Part 4 now in Top Ten on MixCloud's Progressive House Deep House Tech House trending chart :woohoo:
Last Edit: 2 years 5 months ago by Berni T.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts