Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group. While the forums were great 10 years ago, they are now difficult to maintain due to constant spam. I spend most of my time just cleaning them up, rather than interacting. This, combined with finding it difficult to directly communicate with other users through several different social media platforms, I have decided to consolodate it all to one group where people can chat with me, ask questions and jibber jabber with other users on a regular basis. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Setting Different BPM WARP's for tracks in Ableton

Setting Different BPM WARP's for tracks in Ableton 1 year 9 months ago #24504

• Benjamin.K
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
So, when you are preparing tracks for a dj set in ableton 9, what is a good tempo to have the project set at, and should you leave it and then warp everything accordingly? How do we properly warp each song to the right bpm when our metronome and project is set to 120 (for example sake).

HELP
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Setting Different BPM WARP's for tracks in Ableton 1 year 9 months ago #24511

• Jemeneye
  • 3rd Harmonic (Expert Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 55
choose whatever BPM you feel like- it's a matter of taste. As far as warping goes... watch tom's warping video.
Last Edit: 1 year 9 months ago by Jemeneye.

Setting Different BPM WARP's for tracks in Ableton 1 year 9 months ago #24512

• Berni T
  • Saw Wave (Platinum Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 137
When ableton warps a track it is analizing it to find out the original bpm so it doesn't matter what tempo your session is set at. Once the track is warped you can change the session tempo to anything you want & the track will stretch or shrink to the speed of the session.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts