Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group or join the Discord for realtime chat. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group or Discord! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: T-Minus 3 weeks

T-Minus 3 weeks 1 year 10 months ago #25128

:(

To anyone who can help:

I have an upcoming gig in under three weeks at a very highly regarded venue in Atlanta, Georgia, USA and I have yet to learn everything I need in order to get ready for my first live performance. If anyone can help I would be extremely ha--y (sorry my "p" key doesn't work)

If anyone can give me tips and tricks to live performance and live mixing or point me in the right direction I will be forever grateful.

Thanks,
Sam
The administrator has disabled public write access.

T-Minus 3 weeks 1 year 10 months ago #25129

• Berni T
  • Saw Wave (Platinum Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 137
fishdajuiceman wrote:
:(

To anyone who can help:

I have an upcoming gig in under three weeks at a very highly regarded venue in Atlanta, Georgia, USA and I have yet to learn everything I need in order to get ready for my first live performance. If anyone can help I would be extremely ha--y (sorry my "p" key doesn't work)

If anyone can give me tips and tricks to live performance and live mixing or point me in the right direction I will be forever grateful.

Thanks,
Sam

Well back in the day you had to spend a lot of time (like YEAR'S) & money (like THOUSANDS) getting together a decent record collection & learn how to beat match by ear. Nowadays all you need are a few mp3's & a program like Traktor, Serato or Live that will do it for you which is why we now have millions of talentless wankers claiming to be DJ's...you should be fine :P

T-Minus 3 weeks 1 year 10 months ago #25132

• warren
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
Get watch this
MegaSet V2
Fun, and solid.

T-Minus 3 weeks 1 year 10 months ago #25133

I have spent two years so far learning the basics to production, but now I am in desperate need to soak up as much knowledge about live performance as possible, otherwise I may have to turn down this wonderful opportunity to perform at such a great venue.

T-Minus 3 weeks 1 year 10 months ago #25134

I have the megaset, thanks to Tom.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts