Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group. While the forums were great 10 years ago, they are now difficult to maintain due to constant spam. I spend most of my time just cleaning them up, rather than interacting. This, combined with finding it difficult to directly communicate with other users through several different social media platforms, I have decided to consolodate it all to one group where people can chat with me, ask questions and jibber jabber with other users on a regular basis. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: T-Minus 3 weeks

T-Minus 3 weeks 1 year 6 months ago #25128

:(

To anyone who can help:

I have an upcoming gig in under three weeks at a very highly regarded venue in Atlanta, Georgia, USA and I have yet to learn everything I need in order to get ready for my first live performance. If anyone can help I would be extremely ha--y (sorry my "p" key doesn't work)

If anyone can give me tips and tricks to live performance and live mixing or point me in the right direction I will be forever grateful.

Thanks,
Sam
The administrator has disabled public write access.

T-Minus 3 weeks 1 year 6 months ago #25129

• Berni T
  • Saw Wave (Platinum Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 137
fishdajuiceman wrote:
:(

To anyone who can help:

I have an upcoming gig in under three weeks at a very highly regarded venue in Atlanta, Georgia, USA and I have yet to learn everything I need in order to get ready for my first live performance. If anyone can help I would be extremely ha--y (sorry my "p" key doesn't work)

If anyone can give me tips and tricks to live performance and live mixing or point me in the right direction I will be forever grateful.

Thanks,
Sam

Well back in the day you had to spend a lot of time (like YEAR'S) & money (like THOUSANDS) getting together a decent record collection & learn how to beat match by ear. Nowadays all you need are a few mp3's & a program like Traktor, Serato or Live that will do it for you which is why we now have millions of talentless wankers claiming to be DJ's...you should be fine :P

T-Minus 3 weeks 1 year 6 months ago #25132

• warren
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
Get watch this
MegaSet V2
Fun, and solid.

T-Minus 3 weeks 1 year 6 months ago #25133

I have spent two years so far learning the basics to production, but now I am in desperate need to soak up as much knowledge about live performance as possible, otherwise I may have to turn down this wonderful opportunity to perform at such a great venue.

T-Minus 3 weeks 1 year 6 months ago #25134

I have the megaset, thanks to Tom.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts