Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group. While the forums were great 10 years ago, they are now difficult to maintain due to constant spam. I spend most of my time just cleaning them up, rather than interacting. This, combined with finding it difficult to directly communicate with other users through several different social media platforms, I have decided to consolodate it all to one group where people can chat with me, ask questions and jibber jabber with other users on a regular basis. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Mix Techno and 80's Pop? Oh yessss.

Mix Techno and 80's Pop? Oh yessss. 7 months 1 week ago #25770

• Feyra Bass
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 87
Yes, I mixed Techno and Tech House with some Blondie and Prince.
Enjoy Mixcloud! Especially since Youtube has a stick up the butt about copyright infringement. What? Plenty of guys put up mixes with the latest Beatport tracks and tracklists.
Whatever.

Enjoy if you would.
Feyra

www.mixcloud.com/FeyraBass/feyra-bass-mix-1-july-2016/
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Mix Techno and 80's Pop? Oh yessss. 7 months 15 hours ago #25778

• Berni T
  • Saw Wave (Platinum Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 137
Hey Feyra
Youtube have one of the best copyright protection algorithms on the web so don't even think of putting well established artist's on your mix if you intend to put it on there, it will be blocked. Of course you can put the latest stuff from Beatport on there because it's probably by some unknown artist on some obscure indie label that hasn't gone to the same lengths that a major label would to protect there music. Most of the stuff on there won't make much money & is instantly forgettable so it's really not worth it.
Mixcloud is the way to go for DJ mixes as it doesn't impose any copyright restrictions.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts