Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group. While the forums were great 10 years ago, they are now difficult to maintain due to constant spam. I spend most of my time just cleaning them up, rather than interacting. This, combined with finding it difficult to directly communicate with other users through several different social media platforms, I have decided to consolodate it all to one group where people can chat with me, ask questions and jibber jabber with other users on a regular basis. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Livid for Ableton Production

Livid for Ableton Production 4 years 3 weeks ago #17871

• cnpearce
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 1
I want to get an Ableton controller and am considering Livid. I already have a Native Instruments Maschine but think I might like a LIVID OhmRGB or Control:r instead...

Anyone have thoughts on this?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Livid for Ableton Production 4 years 2 weeks ago #17923

• Syikom
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 167
I have a LIVID Block and 4 knob 4 slider expansion unit that goes with it for sale at the moment .I have 2 Blocks so i am selling one if you are interested PM me bro if so

Livid for Ableton Production 4 years 2 weeks ago #17968

• Mr Fork
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 501
There is a new livid controller called Base that came out at NAMM this year. I'd give some serious thought to it if you are looking for an ableton controller made by livid.

I ended up getting the Push but I was seriously thinking about this one. I don't think I've seen a negative review on it. A lot depends on what you're looking for though. Another thing you might want to check into is Novation products. Novation just brought out the launchpad s, launchpad mini, and launchpad control. Two of those launchpad devices I just mentioned only cost $99 and might very well do what you want. could save yourself some money there. You can check out the article at the below link. You can also get a free "Push emulator" for the launchpad series if that's something that would interest you. Anyway just some thoughts. Best of luck.

createdigitalmusic.com/2013/09/novation-...-knobs-ios-mac-pc-2/

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts