Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group or join the Discord for realtime chat. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group or Discord! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Adam Audio

Adam Audio 3 years 8 months ago #21203

Hey everyone.

I was wondering, do we have any Adam Audio users here ? I'm thinking about selling my M-Audio BX8D2 and getting Adam A5X / A7X. What are Your thoughts on them ? I'm going to mix a lot of music. Not only electronic, but also rock/metal/blues/jazz so i need something versatile.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Adam Audio 3 years 8 months ago #21226

• Mr Fork
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 501
I'm afraid I can't say much as I don't actively use them. A friend of mine has a set of adam's and the one thing he constantly complains about is the lack of bass presence. When I was shopping for mine he said if you get a set of adams make sure you pair it with a sub right away. Of course it's possible he's losing his hearing on the low end......who knows but it's something to keep in mind. I can tell you that as a name brand they are very well respected and they have very good clean sound from the brief time I heard them. i saw that they were making a new budget studio series that actually looked very good.

Adam Audio 3 years 8 months ago #21240

• Tom Cosm
  • Administrator
  • Official
  • Thank you received: 282
I have almost zero experience with monitors, however I am on the hunt and considering getting some Adams soon. I'll report back

Adam Audio 3 years 8 months ago #21256

Ok, that's fantastic. I'm looking forward to hear Your thoughts, cause I'll be getting mine in a few months i guess.

Adam Audio 3 years 7 months ago #21535

• LucidSFX
  • 1st Harmonic (Junior Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 1
I own the original Adam A7. GREAT monitors!! The x series are even better. Some may find the highs a bit forward what I have noticed with these speakers especially at this price point (mid range) that they clearly define the sound. My mixing had greatly improved...don't bother with M-audio. They are seriously amazing to listen to.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts