Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group or join the Discord for realtime chat. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group or Discord! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Maschine 2.1 update

Maschine 2.1 update 3 years 7 months ago #21354

• Mr Fork
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 501
Maschine 2.1 hit today. Some bigtime workflow updates. For those of you that have maschine check out the link below it goes over the new features. I am REALLY happy about some of them. Check out the section on the new "shaker performance" mode. Sounds really good and very handy for making realistic shaker patterns.

maschinetutorials.com/maschine-2-1-updat...w-features-overview/
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Maschine 2.1 update 3 years 7 months ago #21371

• Berni T
  • Saw Wave (Platinum Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 137
Yeah man this thing just keeps getting better & better. Got to be the best $450 I ever spent (got a mk1 when they went on sale) Downloading right now :)

Maschine 2.1 update 3 years 7 months ago #21398

• Mr Fork
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 501
Yeah that's when I got my MK1 as well. The month before they released the MK2. I would have liked the color coding for organization on the MK2 but considering the price I paid for the MK1 and the quality I was getting out of it I didn't worry about it. I love that they still support the old hardware instead of forcing people to upgrade by not bringing out the software updates for the older units. Haven't gotten a chance to go through the changes yet but I'm pretty excited about some of them.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts