Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group. While the forums were great 10 years ago, they are now difficult to maintain due to constant spam. I spend most of my time just cleaning them up, rather than interacting. This, combined with finding it difficult to directly communicate with other users through several different social media platforms, I have decided to consolodate it all to one group where people can chat with me, ask questions and jibber jabber with other users on a regular basis. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Putting it all together for a live show

Putting it all together for a live show 2 years 11 months ago #22356

• Psunks
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
First off would just like to say a big THANK YOU to you Tom Cosm; I'd still be lost without your help!

To business-

I am running Ableton live 9 on my Mac, and at my disposal I have an Ableton Push and an iPad with Lemur. (On a side note, I do not particularly favour the Push due to it's size, I would happily replace it with another iPad).

My endgoal is to use the Megaset 2.0 template to perform with my own stems, or the DJ Megaset 2.0 adaption to perform my tracks, or any track I want using as few of these hardware devices as possible.

IS this possible? If so, please please please can you help me with how to bring it all together and use these external devices to manipulate the potential of these amazing templates. I am having so much trouble trying to work out how to route/feasibly manage all of the possibilities; ie the Devices on the Deck Tracks, the Dummy Injector; the dummy clips on the 16 Dummy Tracks.. etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

TL;DR - How do I use the Megaset/DJ Megaset effectively with my iPad(s)/Ableton Push?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts