Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group. While the forums were great 10 years ago, they are now difficult to maintain due to constant spam. I spend most of my time just cleaning them up, rather than interacting. This, combined with finding it difficult to directly communicate with other users through several different social media platforms, I have decided to consolodate it all to one group where people can chat with me, ask questions and jibber jabber with other users on a regular basis. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Akai MPD26 + Korg Volca beats

Akai MPD26 + Korg Volca beats 2 years 4 months ago #22748

• RiverGoblin
  • 2nd Harmonic (Senior Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 8
I want to use my MPD's pads to play the volca beats. I want to do this without connecting to any computer. I see no reason why this cant be done.
So ive takent the midi out from the MPD into the midi in on the volca, matched up the midi channels and CC messages, but nothing happens. The volca works just as normal, but the MPD pads are not triggering any sound. Do any midi wizards have any clue as to why this isnt working?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts