Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group. While the forums were great 10 years ago, they are now difficult to maintain due to constant spam. I spend most of my time just cleaning them up, rather than interacting. This, combined with finding it difficult to directly communicate with other users through several different social media platforms, I have decided to consolodate it all to one group where people can chat with me, ask questions and jibber jabber with other users on a regular basis. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Teenage Engineering PO-12

Teenage Engineering PO-12 2 years 2 months ago #23895

• dopeGee
  • 3rd Harmonic (Expert Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 28
Look at this tiny wee qt!

instagram.com/p/1rCcAKC9TQ/?taken-by=sasonjcoot

This little guy showed up today after quite the wait and I have got to say its a blast! Awesome sounds and just incredible for the price - going to be great to sync up to my volca bass and fire out some live techno riddims!!!

Was wondering if anybody else here had purchased one as well? And if anybody has used either of the other two? PO-14/16. Interested to hear how they stack up too.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Teenage Engineering PO-12 2 years 2 months ago #23912

• Mr Fork
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 501
Yeah I was really interested in this when they came out. The drum one especially. Gaz Williams from sonic state put out videos on how to use them and what they do. I think he also hooked them up to the volca range. I was going to get the drum module myself. The other ones are cool but I don't often write in C major which is apparently the key they are set in. There is no real way to transpose them as a whole to a different key. If you make some noise with it put it up on soundcloud. I'd be interested to hear what you do with it.

Teenage Engineering PO-12 2 years 2 months ago #23918

• dopeGee
Yeah I didn't feel like I needed the other two as much as I was tempted to pick them all up at the same time, glad I didn't now that you point out that key setting, tweaking each sound individually by ear would be a real pain. I will endeavour to play with it and pop something up on SC and flick some links man!

Teenage Engineering PO-12 2 years 1 month ago #23947

• dopeGee
Hey man I got a chance to record the PO-12 in action today - finally copped another cable to my interface to use both volca and PO at once, i recorded a unplanned jam below, its pretty raw! The PO is great fun I didnt tweak a lot live in that recording apart from trying a few of the FX but aiming to record a live jam every week at least and put it up on SC :)

soundcloud.com/dopegee-nz/dopegee-live-jam-1

Teenage Engineering PO-12 2 years 1 month ago #23961

• Mr Fork
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 501
Yeah that actually sounded pretty good. Cool. Might have to pick one of those up once they catch up with their orders. I've heard they're really backed up. Thanks for putting that up.

Teenage Engineering PO-12 2 years 1 month ago #23967

• dopeGee
No worries! Just a heads up - if you do order be wary that the plastic casing available as an extra has held all current orders including them up because TE weren't happy with the quality! So if you don't want a huge wait go ahead and grab it without one :)

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts