Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group or join the Discord for realtime chat. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group or Discord! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: MIDI Clip rotating device Ableton ?

MIDI Clip rotating device Ableton ? 2 years 9 months ago #23549

• DSVD
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
Maybe it exists but i don't find it ...

I know TOM is a wizzard in MFL

Im looking for a tool to put all my selected midi grooves in 1 clip .

Instead of going to different clips with 1 midi file per clip having 50 or more good Kick midi file ( 1 bar 2 bar etc ) all selectable in the same clip

A bit like a macro knob that can rotate through the samples in Drumrack by mapping the selector in sampler ...

once the right midi file i would like to drag it out of clip mode to arrangement mode to use it in arrangement .
I now have like a 100 good midi files per KICK SN HH etc all spread out over my clips and its a bit chaotic to go through all the clips keeping them visual and als i have like 100 clips underneath each other for HH patterns ... to be able to link/play it to the the plugin of that track

so thats my question ;-) i hope it can be done

Thank you for your time

DSVD
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts