Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group or join the Discord for realtime chat. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group or Discord! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Free Convolution Reverbs and Tutorial on Layering.

Free Convolution Reverbs and Tutorial on Layering. 3 years 4 months ago #22333

• Karl37
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 542
Hey guys just watched a good tutorial from www.sidebrain.net on convolution reverb layering.
Check out the tutorial here:

And also check out the list of free convolution reverbs right here: Free Impulse response's

And also check out Sidechain on youtube, some very good tutorials coming through from them.

Enjoy. :cheer:
Check out my Soundcloud - soundcloud.com/k37productions
Follow Me on Facebook - www.facebook.com/K37productions
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr Fork

Free Convolution Reverbs and Tutorial on Layering. 3 years 4 months ago #22341

• Mr Fork
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 501
Awesome Karl. Thank you. I'm starting to really research how to properly use reverbs. They never seem to do exactly what I want them to do. :unsure:

I'll check this out. Looks like they have some other stuff I'm wanting to check out too.

Free Convolution Reverbs and Tutorial on Layering. 3 years 4 months ago #22343

• SandvichDISH!
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 52
I like to mess with dropping random sounds as IR responses for sound design purposes too, I've been doing it for a while. Here's a really cool thing on convolution reverbs sounddesignwithmax.blogspot.nl/2014/01/c...part-1-resonate.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: Karl37

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts