Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group. While the forums were great 10 years ago, they are now difficult to maintain due to constant spam. I spend most of my time just cleaning them up, rather than interacting. This, combined with finding it difficult to directly communicate with other users through several different social media platforms, I have decided to consolodate it all to one group where people can chat with me, ask questions and jibber jabber with other users on a regular basis. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: DJ Berni - Studio 2014

DJ Berni - Studio 2014 3 years 7 months ago #20376

• Berni T
  • Saw Wave (Platinum Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 137
So one of my new year resolutions was to do more with my YouTube channel. Although I've had an account for a few years I've not done much with it except the odd few amateur offerings. Anyway I was inspired by the number of views my fantasy fest video has got (nearly 19,000 so far) & thought it would be a good way to promote more of my music if I could make the video's a bit more pro looking.
So I finally got my grubby mits on a copy of Final Cut Pro X which is a huge step up from the freebie Apple app iMovie that I had been using previously. After spending several weeks watching tutorials & generally experimenting with the app I decided it was time to make a short movie with it. Just some shots of my current studio set up & a few graphics & titles. So if you want to see what my studio looks like (& I know you do ; ) here's the short 2 min video...

You can also download the soundtrack I made for it from my SoundCloud. Let me know what you guys think.

Cheer's

Berni.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Karl37

DJ Berni - Studio 2014 3 years 7 months ago #20384

• Menzius
  • 1st Harmonic (Junior Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 8
cool man! awesome studio and great video
The following user(s) said Thank You: Berni T

DJ Berni - Studio 2014 3 years 7 months ago #20386

• rev.19
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 44
Yeah, like it although...looooots of toys for the child inside.... :woohoo:

DJ Berni - Studio 2014 3 years 7 months ago #20387

• Mr Fork
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 501
Yeah man I had no idea you had that kind of gear laying around. Of course I must hate you for your virus ti desktop that you have that I've been saving up to buy for myself......but other than that very cool stuff. I liked your parental warning :laugh: . Your logo kind of reminded me of MTV or AL TV (if you remember the Weird Al MTV spoofs).

Anyway I'll have to keep my eyes open for your future productions.

DJ Berni - Studio 2014 3 years 7 months ago #20391

• Karl37
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 542
Haha!! man this was awesome. some great gear here man and sweet looking studio. Awesome job with the video too and the soundtrack for it.

I look forward to seeing more from Berni TV!....Consider me subscribed dude ;)
Check out my Soundcloud - soundcloud.com/k37productions
Follow Me on Facebook - www.facebook.com/K37productions
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Karl37.

DJ Berni - Studio 2014 3 years 7 months ago #20393

• Berni T
@ Mr Fork. Thanks man, the Virus is an awesome sounding synth but is sadly let down by the sketchy software. It's been a bit of a love/hate relationship TBH. & yes I totally ripped off the MTV logo ; ) It's taken me a long time not to mention money putting the studio together, it started out with two turntables & a mixer & a couple of cheapo speakers & just kinda grew from there.
Subscribe to my channel to get the latest vids! Thanks to all for the cool comments :)
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Berni T.

DJ Berni - Studio 2014 3 years 7 months ago #20395

• lucky one
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 195
Wow oh oh, very nice :laugh: The Kenmore Beer Fridge takes my vote! Now I need to install one in my studio ...
lucky one - AtmosphericElectroRock - Facebook - SoundCloud - Spotify

DJ Berni - Studio 2014 3 years 7 months ago #20398

• Bl4cksun
  • 4th Harmonic (Gold Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 142
+1 for the beer fridge
Some awesome gear in there, interested to see you've also got some technics decks and cdjs, wonder if you still use the decks, mine have been relegated to the pile of kit in the corner that's the queue for ebay lol
Vids great, loved the green screen effects and the tongue in cheek performance from the star ;)

DJ Berni - Studio 2014 3 years 7 months ago #20402

• Berni T
Bl4cksun wrote:
+1 for the beer fridge
Some awesome gear in there, interested to see you've also got some technics decks and cdjs, wonder if you still use the decks, mine have been relegated to the pile of kit in the corner that's the queue for ebay lol
Vids great, loved the green screen effects and the tongue in cheek performance from the star ;)

Thanks man, the wife bought the fridge for my birthday as she was tired of me filling up the one in the kitchen with Budweiser :) I just keep the old decks around for sampling & if anyone brings CD's/vinyl to the party. I'm all about the S4 & Traktor nowadays.
Moderators: wobwobwob

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts