Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group. While the forums were great 10 years ago, they are now difficult to maintain due to constant spam. I spend most of my time just cleaning them up, rather than interacting. This, combined with finding it difficult to directly communicate with other users through several different social media platforms, I have decided to consolodate it all to one group where people can chat with me, ask questions and jibber jabber with other users on a regular basis. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: www.djberni.com

www.djberni.com 2 years 10 months ago #21600

• Berni T
  • Saw Wave (Platinum Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 137
Hey Cosmonauts,

Not had a lot of time to make much music recently, DJing, partying & also making some adjustments to my various internet space's
Like a lot of you I have a Soundcloud account that I upgraded from the freebie to the pro because I like to throw up a DJ mix now & again & needed to buy the extra time to do this. Even though $60 a year is not a lot I figured out a better alternative...Mixcloud! Very similar to it's sound cousin but you can join for free & upload as many mixes as you want, no limit. So now I can have my tracks on my freebie Soundcloud & my DJ mixes on Mixcloud...all for free!
With the cash I saved I resurrected my old web site djberni.com! Got a really sweet deal to host it for $23 for the entire year which is not going to break the bank. Just got it up & running so no great shakes yet but it's a start. Toying with the idea of doing a blog or getting my podcast back on line, we'll see. Also I think it's good to have your own space on the web to do what you like with.
To launch it I made a demo video, enjoy & if you have any ideas let me know

djberni.com/index.html
Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by Berni T.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: wobwobwob

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts