Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group. While the forums were great 10 years ago, they are now difficult to maintain due to constant spam. I spend most of my time just cleaning them up, rather than interacting. This, combined with finding it difficult to directly communicate with other users through several different social media platforms, I have decided to consolodate it all to one group where people can chat with me, ask questions and jibber jabber with other users on a regular basis. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Berni - Studio 2015

Berni - Studio 2015 2 years 3 months ago #24153

• Berni T
  • Saw Wave (Platinum Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 137
I like to make a video of my studio set up every year to have a visual reminder of how it's progressing & I like to make video's so here is my studio set up in 2015, enjoy!

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Berni - Studio 2015 2 years 3 months ago #24157

• Jemeneye
  • 3rd Harmonic (Expert Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 55
Hey Berni this was really cool and it looks like you have a passion for something other than just music!! Those cars were nice, but yea that studio is awesome. I don't know if I'd get any work done with that hipnotic visual projector in front of your workstation- i literally felt like i was being sucked inside of some psychedelic black hole . was that you playing the pads on machine and whatever else bc it looks like that was taken from the native instruments website? :silly: If that was you then you really got some good controllerism on display. I need to get better at hitting dem pads myself. All in all nice video. I haven't gotten into any video editing or anything like that but i hope to as soon as I get my skills up a little more on the audio side of things... sweet set up man!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Berni T

Berni - Studio 2015 2 years 3 months ago #24158

• Berni T
Yeah got a lot of passions, Lol. Just a green screen for the FX...couldn't produce stuff with all that going on. Yes I did borrow some stuff from NI's vids just to save me some time but there's really nothing to playing pads, it's not like a piano or anything ; ) Glad you enjoyed!

Berni - Studio 2015 2 years 3 months ago #24164

• Mr Fork
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 501
Is that manikin to your right supposed to look like the one from "weekend at Berni's"? If you did that on purpose that's hilarious. Nice studio and such man. Jealous of the garage space too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Berni T

Berni - Studio 2015 2 years 3 months ago #24166

• Jemeneye
  • 3rd Harmonic (Expert Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 55
yea i guess i don't practice hitting the pads enough... I prefer to play my drums in on the keys instead mostly for the velocity sensitivity that sadly my Launchpad lacks. I may pick up the Launchpad Pro for just that reason- although the pads are still relatively small to say Maschine. I did play around with Maschines pads at a music shop and like them quite a bit but i don't know if id make the switch just yet. Great vid man.

Berni - Studio 2015 2 years 3 months ago #24167

• Berni T
Mr Fork wrote:
Is that manikin to your right supposed to look like the one from "weekend at Berni's"? If you did that on purpose that's hilarious. Nice studio and such man. Jealous of the garage space too.

You got it thats Bernie Lomax! Me & my buddy did 'Weekend at Bernie's' for Fantasy fest one year & dragged him around all the bars & party's, it was hilarious...the chick's couldn't get enough of him so I've kept him around ever since. He comes out DJing with me on Halloween & is always a hit. See my Youtube channel for more fantasy Fest shenanigans.
Moderators: wobwobwob

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts